Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

CubeT0ch

Novice Member
Jul 18, 2020
Dude I just reinstalled Minecraft I loaded it back up and same problem is still happening.

CubeT0ch

Novice Member
Jul 18, 2020
I think it is a Minecraft bug or Minecraft is down since realms isn't loading rn

CubeT0ch

Novice Member
Jul 18, 2020
But one last thing I am just going to say thank you everyone for your help this is really appreciated.

Critly

Forum Expert
May 23, 2018
Poland but live in Belgium
Dude I just reinstalled Minecraft I loaded it back up and same problem is still happening.
Sorry for low quality it wasn't like that before.
What's your pc specs?
Like what does it have how many ram what gpu processor etc windows 10? Up to date drivers up to date?
The first thing that comes to my attention while in the video is, worlds loading really slowly would look like hardware not getting sufficient space. So might be that the issue.

Reactions: wxzzrd

Technosword

Forum Expert
Apr 21, 2020
US
I’m not a bedrock master but this looks like a problem with your computer specs. Perhaps upgrading some components or turning down some settings could help!

CubeT0ch

Novice Member
Jul 18, 2020
What's your pc specs?
Like what does it have how many ram what gpu processor etc windows 10? Up to date drivers up to date?
The first thing that comes to my attention while in the video is, worlds loading really slowly would look like hardware not getting sufficient space. So might be that the issue.
I have a low end pc no one can control that.

Critly

Forum Expert
May 23, 2018
Poland but live in Belgium
I have a low end pc no one can control that.
Find basic system information in the Control Panel
  1. Find the Control panel by typing "control" in the Start menu. ...
  2. You can see a summary about your PC's specs in the System section. ...
  3. You can find basic information about your computer and Windows version in Settings.Tell me what u get if you atleast would like to share that with me.

Members Online

Latest profile posts

you dont know how long ive been waiting to see this <3
IMG_8461.jpeg
Frontlane wrote on S4nne's profile.
Kazwa wrote on Frontlane's profile.
🐺
Top Bottom