Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

vientolibre

Jan 12, 2021
It's been happening for a while, im using Ethernet cable, have 100gb of optical fiber, it just happens in skyblock overworld where i have my spawners, i just have 15 but i've tried to stop all spawns, and yet I have lag.

Internal Exception: java.io.IOException: forcibly closed by remote host

So idk what to do i've tried everything i saw in the forums but nothing works.

I repeat it only happens in skyblock, not other servers nor games.

Attachments

• imagen_2021-01-15_174633.png
    imagen_2021-01-15_174633.png
    33.9 KB · Views: 109

Critly

Forum Expert
May 23, 2018
Poland but live in Belgium
Hello there!
I did some google research and I found something, and basically I even made a video once for this as my friend had the same problem. And it helped him out. Follow these steps:
EDIT: the only one wrong thing in the video is, everywhere where you see ''Java(TM)Platform SE Binary'' it needs all be checked, my aren't checked as I don't have this issue. But just enable all of them, the priviate ones and the public ones. Let me know if it works.

vientolibre

Jan 12, 2021
I have firewall disabled and it only happens in afternoons (because i work on mornings so i cannot test it) and its not constant, at this hour i dont have any lag having the same spawners and 2 more but at 5 PM i had an insane amount of lag, so its not network and computer related. I've tried what you did in the video and it was all checked for public and private so that is not the problem.

Got any more ideas? Because i dont :(

Maybe it gets laggy when the server has an insane amount of ppl in skyblock? Because all generators of every player in it and macrofarms?

Critly

Forum Expert
May 23, 2018
I have firewall disabled and it only happens in afternoons (because i work on mornings so i cannot test it) and its not constant, at this hour i dont have any lag having the same spawners and 2 more but at 5 PM i had an insane amount of lag, so its not network and computer related. I've tried what you did in the video and it was all checked for public and private so that is not the problem.

Got any more ideas? Because i dont :(

Maybe it gets laggy when the server has an insane amount of ppl in skyblock? Because all generators of every player in it and macrofarms?
Hmmm, maybe try to flush your dns:
Press Windows Key + R. Type in ''cmd'' it will open up. Then in cmd type ''ipconfig /flushdns''
if you've done it just restart your minecraft and try to play.
let me know if they solves it.

vientolibre

Jan 12, 2021
What part of i've tried everything in the forums didnt u read, my friend? I've tried ALL, even the flush dns but didnt solve anything. REstarting computer, router, happens with wifi too.

Critly

Forum Expert
May 23, 2018
What part of i've tried everything in the forums didnt u read, my friend? I've tried ALL, even the flush dns but didnt solve anything. REstarting computer, router, happens with wifi too.
I did read, but u didn't mention like the detailed answers to that but np also, does this only happen on Cubecraft? what of these solutions did you try:
- did you try reinstalling Minecraft?
- did you try updating you're graphics card?
- did you try to just to play without any modifications?
- maybe turn of firewall on try that maybe if you didn't.
Edit: https://www.google.com/amp/s/windowsreport.com/connection-closed-minecraft/?amp - that site has so many possible ways for solutions try them maybe the ones you didn't.

vientolibre

Jan 12, 2021
It only happens in the overworld of skyblock, never in the lobby nor other games/servers. Im connected right now and have 0 lag, like since 8pm or so, 0 lag all hours so maybe, its the heavy load of the server?

And i did turn off firewall and checked java to private, switching even versions of minecraft, reinstalling and deleting the .minecraft folder, and I play it without forge.

Critly

Forum Expert
May 23, 2018
It only happens in the overworld of skyblock, never in the lobby nor other games/servers. Im connected right now and have 0 lag, like since 8pm or so, 0 lag all hours so maybe, its the heavy load of the server?

And i did turn off firewall and checked java to private, switching even versions of minecraft, reinstalling and deleting the .minecraft folder, and I play it without forge.
Then I'm basically out of ideas, contact: support@cubecraft.net via Gmail and they might be able to help you further!
Keep in mind it takes some time before they answer.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

vPhaseAsu wrote on Frontlane's profile.
1713905163373.png
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Baploon's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
ninjaaleen wrote on qKhalidd's profile.
hi
UncleSpect wrote on itsfadedaway's profile.
thank you for the follow! 🎈
UncleSpect wrote on Valyo_nepobedim's profile.
thank you for the follow! 🎈
Top Bottom