Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 4, 2017
The Nether (lands)
(Before you read this post I must inform you that English isn't my first language so I apologize in advance for any grammar or spelling mistakes I make)

Today (19-10-2017) at 01:05 AM (CEST) I got falsely banned by Sentinel for cheating. After that I immediately sent a ban appeal but it got rejected. I don't know why the ban appeal got rejected because I tried to explain the situation as best as I can. Does someone know who I can contact so I can ask why I got banned and ask to remove my ban.
Thanks in advance for reading this and helping me.

[Attached file is a picture of the reason why I got banned]

Attachments

• crap.png
    crap.png
    251.3 KB · Views: 65

LEO_KILLER_01

Nov 30, 2016
The Gym
Quote from Telegamer pinned messages

Hello! Have you been banned by our anti cheat (Sentinel) and would like an unban? Here's what you have to do,
-First, if not done already, write an appeal at https://appeals.cubecraft.net/ - If you are correctly banned write the best appeal you can and it might be accepted. If it gets denied there is no way for you to get unbanned.
->Do you think you are False banned? Make an appeal explaining what you were doing in the moments before you got banned, if you were making a bridge, tell them the way you were making the bridge etc.
-Appeal denied? Contact @CrazymanJR (CrazymanJR#4742) here via Discord by sending him a detailed message as to why you would like an unban. Note that you should only contact him if you are false banned in your opinion, explain what you were doing in the moments before you got banned as detailed as possible if not done already. Saying things along the lines of "I killed 5 players mlg on eggwars" won't get you far.
* Please keep in mind that Crazy may live in another timezone than you and it won't help spamming him. Thank you! *
Also do not post your appeal code.

Reactions: Marieke2001

Marieke2001

Forum Professional
Jul 2, 2015
Quote from Telegamer pinned messages

Hello! Have you been banned by our anti cheat (Sentinel) and would like an unban? Here's what you have to do,
-First, if not done already, write an appeal at https://appeals.cubecraft.net/ - If you are correctly banned write the best appeal you can and it might be accepted. If it gets denied there is no way for you to get unbanned.
->Do you think you are False banned? Make an appeal explaining what you were doing in the moments before you got banned, if you were making a bridge, tell them the way you were making the bridge etc.
-Appeal denied? Contact @CrazymanJR (CrazymanJR#4742) here via Discord by sending him a detailed message as to why you would like an unban. Note that you should only contact him if you are false banned in your opinion, explain what you were doing in the moments before you got banned as detailed as possible if not done already. Saying things along the lines of "I killed 5 players mlg on eggwars" won't get you far.
* Please keep in mind that Crazy may live in another timezone than you and it won't help spamming him. Thank you! *
Also do not post your appeal code.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on Alexp192's profile.
happy birthday jojo enjoyer :3
JokeKaedee wrote on Kolpanek's profile.
Happy birthday! <3
JokeKaedee wrote on wolfking253822's profile.
Happy birthday! <3
𝑷𝑹𝑶 𝑾𝑰𝑵𝑵𝑨𝑨𝑹 wrote on Alexp192's profile.
Happy bday 🎉
Top Bottom