Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

SnailTrails

Oct 23, 2019
Hello. I have been banned on the cubecraft network. It was 2-3 years ago since I downloaded the Pandora v9 client. I thought it would just be fun, but it turned out to be really bad instead. I got banned since I broke the rules, and I deeply regret that.

I have now realized that what I did was wrong. I really understand how bad it is to do something that ruines the whole point of the game, and ruin the experience of those who have bought the game to have fun. I really regret what I did, but I just wanted to appeal because I miss playing your games really much. Especially eggwars. I had so much fun every time I went on to the network, and I get it if you don't unban me because what I did was breaking the rules, and it was wrong. But I thought "Why not give it a shot?" since I love playing your games so much. Thanks for reading this.

Have a good day sincerely SnailTrails

Elenahh

Forum Veteran
Apr 10, 2018
Sofia, Bulgaria
Hello,

Please use the ''Discuss your appeal'' option HERE. Happy to see that you have learned from your mistake and I wish you best of luck getting your punishment removed!

If you have got any more questions or issues, feel free to contact me or another staff member. We would be very happy to help you out!
- Thread locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Loskol wrote on Hqtemood's profile.
Eagle🦅
I hope you all had a great weekend!
𝑷𝑹𝑶 𝑾𝑰𝑵𝑵𝑨𝑨𝑹 wrote on Verbramdt's profile.
Welkom terug Bram :)
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Semyon Karasev's profile.
Happy Birthday! ^-^
Top Bottom