Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
what is his discord
https://discordapp.com/channels/174837853778345984/206325275733131264 it is a website similar to skype and teamspeak
You dont must to reply this 2 times. it isnt allowed.
pleas do it in the future not again.
I think that might have been the duplicated message bug again not too sure

Anyways I checked on it
after i got banned with foggyvg i bought new account named EnderWither78
Due to this you won't be unbanned
Cubecraft said:
Do not use alternate accounts to bypass a punishment
Your alternate account will receive the same punishment as the original account.
that is in the official rules

Reactions: ElPtricko

FoggyVG

May 13, 2017
Sentinel says : Its funny to ban you for no reason , go away :_P
I cant contact crazymanjr i tried with discord and with messages too but nothing , no one want or cant help me now , like every time...

Deeds

Forum Veteran
Oct 2, 2016
Texas, US
Sentinel says : Its funny to ban you for no reason , go away :_P
I cant contact crazymanjr i tried with discord and with messages too but nothing , no one want or cant help me now , like every time...
Just be patient, statf are working as hard as they can to get to everyone with problems right now.

Mar 6, 2017
If you have already appealed, there is no need to spread the word around. This is unnecessary. Also, you didn't supply any evidence, so we can't help you much further with this. You haven't been banned forever, so if you can't show us clear evidence, then I'm afraid there's nothing we can do.

Poseidon

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
If you have already appealed, there is no need to spread the word around. This is unnecessary. Also, you didn't supply any evidence, so we can't help you much further with this. You haven't been banned forever, so if you can't show us clear evidence, then I'm afraid there's nothing we can do.

Poseidon
he wouldn't be unbanned just for proving he wasn't hacking this time anyways
he was banned due to ban evasion which is using another account to get out of a punishment

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

BicolourSine41 wrote on mut baz's profile.
Hi! You're second in CTF duels leaderboard aren't you??
AnolTongi wrote on Borgnath's profile.
Happy birthday!
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #61-
Koalas can sleep up to 18 hours a day.
Well this is weird... So apparently because of extreme hot climate (near record) in our country, my exams are CANCELLED. So this means that I have 2 months long holiday, and my exams will be conducted after that. And, I feel stupid for studying for absolutely no reason at all. I don't understand, this is so stupid.
So, I'm back, with MORE FACTS!!!
BicolourSine41 wrote on GiGaGekkies's profile.
Hoi, hoe gaat het?
Top Bottom