Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

clawyyy

Feb 18, 2023
Pronouns
She/They
haha, welcome back i guess! and if you don’t want too play it you can find more interesting games to play!

posingwater

Novice Member
Jun 18, 2021
Minecraft is like… off and on for me

It’s only been a few days and i find myself stuck into pvp
change your Microsoft password with a random password generator(make it complex enough to the point that you are sure you won't learn the password even if you look at it everyday. The longer and the more complex it is, the better it will work) and write it down in a book. Keep the book far away from your gaming space. That should be enough of a resistance to stop you from playing if you really don't want to play the game (also this would require you to log out of the microsoft store, but who uses that anyways)

zzRouxfop / xAkkek

Aug 2, 2020
Inside a 老干妈 jar
change your Microsoft password with a random password generator(make it complex enough to the point that you are sure you won't learn the password even if you look at it everyday. The longer and the more complex it is, the better it will work) and write it down in a book. Keep the book far away from your gaming space. That should be enough of a resistance to stop you from playing if you really don't want to play the game (also this would require you to log out of the microsoft store, but who uses that anyways)
You’re funny for that Akkek

• Heart
Reactions: posingwater
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

I gave bedrock a try and it's more fun than I imagined, just the building is a tad difficult for me lol
i dont think this is right
IMG_8801.jpeg
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Heya my friend how are you doing today?:D
𝑷𝑹𝑶 𝑾𝑰𝑵𝑵𝑨𝑨𝑹 wrote on L1kii's profile.
👀
qKhalidd wrote on ignsinf's profile.
Hi
Top Bottom