Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
C

Cuteee

After months trying to get a decent update, new lobbies, new modes, I give up.
The community keeps getting worse every time I play, and the leaderboard is just meaningless cause people that is getting carried is gonna get it, I know in the past I could've had tryharded a bit much (150+ flags per day) but not anymore.

The game just doesn't feel the same, my favorite thing, capturing flags, is justo getting nerfed cause people just camps, for god sake, you turned blockwars into an FFA.

Too many parties, I used to be in a party everyday, and now I see how unfair it is, its just free wins, that are not important anymore, since leaderboards are gonna get overtaken for people that doesn't deserve it.

The community just don't know how to play, they need a tutorial, not a forums tutorial, fgs, the newest players usually don't have forums account. So basically the game is just boring, I want intense games, not free stupid wins that I don't need ._.

Toxic players. The community is just really toxic, if you're on the leaderboard you are gonna get targetted, that just feels like a **** since you did nothing wrong.

We don't get new maps. Basically, no new maps, I suggested many cool ideas for new maps, not even christmas or easter maps just nothing.

So this is why I am leaving the community, some will be glad, some others just doesn't care and no one will be sad cause of this, I know its preety sad but this is the end I guess, I hope the new updates be great, and the community be better. Just gonna say something...

haahahahhaa you got pranked april fools ( a bit late :u)

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday 🥚
hey

if you dont find me playing cubecraft often then dont be surprised
obviously this doesnt mean that im quitting im just like drifting away since ive started to enjoy and play games other than minecraft so what im trying to say is
im not going to be as active ingame but i will be on the forumds
Xi1m wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
happy eggday
Mintypie231 wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday!!! 🎂🎈
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday 🎈
Top Bottom