Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Lilleh__

Dedicated Member
Apr 22, 2017
Last month I made a thread due to having spent 2yrs on these forums, and in it I said this:
Koi-chan said:
I'm not sure if I'm gonna be here much longer, so if you see a quitting Cube thread from me this year don't be surprised.
Ever since the big change, I have been playing on Cube extremely rarely. I think I've played on it only like 6 or 7 times since then, and most times I've been on the forums this year, I've just felt like why am I even here? Idc about this place anymore. As of now, I'm quitting Cubecraft.

I just wanna say to all of you, thx for the memories. In my 2yrs on forums thread I gave special mentions, and that thread isn't even a month old at this point, so there won't be any in this. I'll hang around on the forums for a couple more weeks, but I'll be leaving the discord server and no longer playing on the mc server.

If you want to keep in touch w/ me, then add me on discord (Koi_YTP#0625) or follow me on Twitter (@Koi_YTP) or Instagram (koi_ytp).

Lilleh__

Dedicated Member
Apr 22, 2017
I love how you changed your location to "not Cube"
Welcome to the "quit Cubecraft but stick around on forums" gang!
I changed it so even long after this thread's dead, ppl will know I'm no longer on Cube. Also, thx for the welcome.

Reactions: Nikoshka
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Migratie's profile.
Happy Birthday:D
Reesle wrote on SalasmonkeGG's profile.
Thank you for the follow! :D
Pluisje wrote on Hoshi's profile.
💅🏼💅🏼💅🏼
Eli wrote on Fly☆Guy's profile.
Happy Birthday!!!
I watched a song and the song had a blue light. It looked like the blue light formed the Cubecraft cube so I screamed it out. While me and my family watched the song xD Might like Cubecraft a little too much so it affected my in real life thinking haha
Top Bottom