Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

ArcadeAndrei

Jul 28, 2017
Hello cube craft staff.

I would like to address the new tower defence update which was released a few mins ago, i don't see why i didn't get a point refund because i don't have any towers to unlock i feel that its needed to refund the points for all the towers bought. As points aren't needed to buy towers anymore. :)

-Andrei

Reactions: Jeff_Bllkth

Jeff_Bllkth

Forum Expert
Jul 7, 2016
Spain
bit.ly
Hello cube craft staff.

I would like to address the new tower defence update which was released a few mins ago, i don't see why i didn't get a point refund because i don't have any towers to unlock i feel that its needed to refund the points for all the towers bought. As points aren't needed to buy towers anymore. :)

-Andrei
Have they remove purchasable towers? D:
I need to check that.

Also, you should get a refund for the towers you bought before the update, I mean, people who bought kits in UHC and were removed, they received the points they wasted on them so I don't know why Cubecraft didn't do the same thing with Tower Defence.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

If you all are ever bored, just start building without a plan, this can be creative or survival (I did survival for a little more of a challange)
Here’s what I built so far:
B22AB95D-EF10-4D0C-9AAA-6F7DA57CC8F6.png
0603A5F8-5FD3-4BFC-A340-A6FEBEDB7FD6.png
5B4F68E2-BFC4-49F6-9E85-EC09FDA80969.png
AnolTongi wrote on Ge1ster's profile.
👀
GiGaGekkies wrote on Hqteful's profile.
Congratulations on senior moderator!

Oh wait... not yet...
UncleSpect wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Hqteful pfp ??????
Hello people of the forums! Please suggest me your best Summer themed names for Summer
Top Bottom