Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

sebas22345YT

Novice Member
Dec 22, 2016
First Please read this :
https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/very-confused.188115/#post-814746

i appeal this Because i didnt know that this is punishable please understand me , ok i understand that use my double button is illegal but i just found out about this, i recently understand that use this is illegal I did not know it before because it's my mouse for that i believe i been unbanned, its unfair to me .. recently know.. HELP ME :eek::confused1:
:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(

StrikerDH

Jan 4, 2017
The Netherlands
Hi,

You are fair banned and it isnt a mistake.
The only thing you can do is wait until your ban is expired.

Ps: This isnt the right forum for support, this is the suggestion forum.
Next time go to: Bug reports/Support.

sebas22345YT

Novice Member
Dec 22, 2016
is forever :( ... if i already do a error but i did not.. even ban me a year.. if i didnt know.. a months or a year.. but forever for something that i didnt know?? .. pls :(

Marieke2001

Forum Professional
Jul 2, 2015
is forever :( ... if i already do a error but i did not.. even ban me a year.. if i didnt know.. a months or a year.. but forever for something that i didnt know?? .. pls :(
I suggest you start a conversation wit CrazymanJR. He might unban you, he might not, because butterfly clicken is against the rules.
https://www.cubecraft.net/conversations/add?to=CrazymanJR It might take a while before he responds because you're not the only one that is messaging him. If you have any more questions feel free to ask them to a (staff)member by creating private conversation

Reactions: Gamerfull
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

apparently the free 500 minecoins isnt actually "free", you have to buy something first

LAME!
UncleSpect wrote on Thjis's profile.
congratss thisj o/
Kazwa wrote on Gemmmmie's profile.
lyyy x
Just got off work and have to wake up in 5,5 hours for school tomorrow… :sadnoot:
Sleep well cuties ❤️
Top Bottom