Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Nov 20, 2020
So I was playing Skyblock today made a mistake fell into the void died lost what you normally lose and then this message popped up " Enchanted items have been reduced down to level five, due to a bug that allows you to go beyond to that, we've reduced to this level automatically, in return, you have received 663 experience, we apologize for any inconvenience caused on our behalf." First of all no this is not a bug because if it was a bug then why would there be a quest requiring me to enchant 4 things to level six because if this was a bug than that Quest would not exist, second of all 663 experience is nowhere near how much I spent on getting one of those items to level 6 let alone all four, third of all again if it was a bug why can I still enchant things to level 6 and Beyond, fourth of all why is there a reward for one of the quests to give you 2 level 10 items. Can one of the devs please explain this to me
28d6105a-4c1a-4bca-85b5-422527dda84b.png

Reactions: cioxcho
D

Deleted member 489420

Im not dev but i can try explain it.
So a while ago, after skyblock was released on bedrock, devs made a mistake which allowed players to enchant tools to very high levels of enchanting(for example fortune 50 or sharpness 50) after devs saw that bug they decided to fix it and reduce every tool to max 5 lvl. As a compensation they gave players levels they previously needed to enchant to such a high level.

Hope that makes sense and my bad english wasnt a problem, i also dont know why it poped up now, since this bug was patched a long time ago.

Edit: im pretty sure this bug was patched before quartz and nether came out, so back then the highest lvl posibly to get was 5.

cioxcho

Novice Member
Nov 2, 2020
So I was playing Skyblock today made a mistake fell into the void died lost what you normally lose and then this message popped up " Enchanted items have been reduced down to level five, due to a bug that allows you to go beyond to that, we've reduced to this level automatically, in return, you have received 663 experience, we apologize for any inconvenience caused on our behalf." First of all no this is not a bug because if it was a bug then why would there be a quest requiring me to enchant 4 things to level six because if this was a bug than that Quest would not exist, second of all 663 experience is nowhere near how much I spent on getting one of those items to level 6 let alone all four, third of all again if it was a bug why can I still enchant things to level 6 and Beyond, fourth of all why is there a reward for one of the quests to give you 2 level 10 items. Can one of the devs please explain this to meView attachment 181100
This also happened to me and is really annoying but there is nothing you can do. You are supposed to enchant things over level 5 so I think it’s just the game being a bit broken :c

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

endertom100 wrote on wischmoppl's profile.
happyyy birthdayyyy!!!!! ^-^
qKhalidd wrote on wischmoppl's profile.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY BLUB
Xi1m wrote on wischmoppl's profile.
wish mop pebble happy birthday :3
thanks for your birthday wishes y’all x
Top Bottom