Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

xTheKawaiiPotato

Jul 18, 2016
Battle Creek, Michigan
So i was playing on the map Dwarven with my friends. I was in mid getting diamonds, but then I got attacked by a team member. While I was fighting them, I got hit off the edge, but I landed on one of the ice spikes sprouting from the sides of the island. I was glad to have landed there, but I couldnt build up because of the update. It was lower on the island so I couldn't build up or out or anything, so I was stuck there. I was about to jump off the edge and die so I would respawn, but then our egg was broken. So now, I'm stuck and literally cant get out. If there's a way I can avoid this from happening again, please let me know.
upload_2017-7-10_23-9-45.png

Heres where I was stuck at, in case you were wondering

Capitan

Moderation Manager
Team CubeCraft
💙 Admin Team
Oct 13, 2016
Argentina
twitter.com
Oh kawaii! I didn't know you were here in the forums too. That's very unfortunate, but I think the only solution for that is suicide.
Ps: keep playing with Jeff, I really like watch his streams playing with you all nights ♥

Reactions: Tacosbefriends

ChasingRainbows

Jun 16, 2016
Florida
I've had this happen to me and my friends as well, was rather annoying.

My friend was down there, said it wouldn't let him build, so in a stroke of brilliance I went down to test it, we both had to suicide xD

Pillow

Sep 25, 2016
My computer
I would suggest keeping away from a team member that you suspect would attack you. But I team member attacked you?!?!

Reactions: 0ffense

RayzMC

Feb 3, 2017
Summer
So i was playing on the map Dwarven with my friends. I was in mid getting diamonds, but then I got attacked by a team member. While I was fighting them, I got hit off the edge, but I landed on one of the ice spikes sprouting from the sides of the island. I was glad to have landed there, but I couldnt build up because of the update. It was lower on the island so I couldn't build up or out or anything, so I was stuck there. I was about to jump off the edge and die so I would respawn, but then our egg was broken. So now, I'm stuck and literally cant get out. If there's a way I can avoid this from happening again, please let me know.
View attachment 135122
Heres where I was stuck at, in case you were wondering
Hmm, never happened to me before.
HOW did you get attacked by your team member?

Jun 19, 2017
I haven't played normal egg wars in a long time, so I have no idea when they made this update (I usually play speed). The last time I remember playing that map you could build up. If they can fix this it would be nice so for people who get hit off but catch on that edge can get back up, instead of just suiciding.

OnePointEight.exe

Dedicated Member
May 26, 2017
The equal to the argument of buy a shield while complaining about bowspammers/campers: just buy an enderpearl and stop complaining :)

unliability

Jan 3, 2017
Did you try traveling on the ice and placing blocks on all different parts? If none of it works, I guess you could wait for a staff to reply to this forum or just jump off and hope. If it was a normal, nothing can be done but if a teammate was dedicated, they could get an epearl for you and you can live happily ever after!

OnePointEight.exe

Dedicated Member
May 26, 2017
Did you try traveling on the ice and placing blocks on all different parts? If none of it works, I guess you could wait for a staff to reply to this forum or just jump off and hope. If it was a normal, nothing can be done but if a teammate was dedicated, they could get an epearl for you and you can live happily ever after!
Enderpearls are in normal now...

xTheKawaiiPotato

Jul 18, 2016
Battle Creek, Michigan
Oh kawaii! I didn't know you were here in the forums too. That's very unfortunate, but I think the only solution for that is suicide.
Ps: keep playing with Jeff, I really like watch his streams playing with you all nights ♥
Oh yea i just started getting on the forums. Im thinking about applying for helper, but i needed to be more active on the forums so here i am! And don't worry, i will! i just need to take a bit of time off though because of things with school and stuff.

Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

UncleSpect wrote on xLucq's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
UncleSpect wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
Xi1m wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
happy birthday :3
Top Bottom