Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Aug 2, 2020
Hi, I play Cubecraft from time to time, and normally everything is fine, but my biggest issues are found in Skywars, my all-time favorite game. First, I should tell you that, I live in the United States, which is why I believe this may be due to lag.

The issue is that I cannot loot chests fast or the items I take will teleport back into the chest. Half the time it's just an annoying thing that makes it take a little longer, but it's a bigger inconvenience when I leave my island, and the items teleporting back is delayed just enough for me to, say, have no food at the middle, or weapons, blocks, shields, etc. I have to then walk back to the island, and gather the items again.

Each time I loot a chest, I have to do it 2-4 times, unless I go super slow. I don't even loot chests fast, and when I think I'm going slow enough it still happens. It takes up a lot of time, and is very frustrating. (So far, this is my biggest problem, everything else seems to go fine.)

If anyone has a solution to this, I would greatly appreciate it! 🙏

TL;DR: Due to what may be lag, looting chests is very difficult as items will teleport back into the chest. *I live in the Unitied States and play on a fairly new mac.

Reactions: Conea64

SomethingNeon

Sep 30, 2016
no
I play on 1.15.2 and this also happens to me often but my solution is to use the lumberjack kit and just break the chest. But maybe its just a problem of the mc version since looting chests works fine for me in 1.8

404Owl

Dedicated Member
Mar 18, 2020
the procrasti-nation
Not sure what it is. Im also in the US, and i get similar problems playing eggwars, and I have around 120-200 ping. I wouldn’t be surprised if it was lag :)

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I hope we do not get a repeat of what happened in February when it comes to updates. I hope the EggWars update is prioritized first.
Context: Lunar event released before EggWars Perks update, both in February, and now we have Summer event and EggWars update in development.
GiGaGekkies wrote on qSxgttt's profile.
Happy Birthday
this is an archive of the alt i managed to sneak into the hive forums so i can continue publishing stories

this is where i started using the desiderata name

1716045590630.png
Eli wrote on marijuli2004's profile.
Thank you for the follow ❤️
Reesle wrote on Power Ranger's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎉✨
Top Bottom