Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Aug 2, 2020
Hi, I play Cubecraft from time to time, and normally everything is fine, but my biggest issues are found in Skywars, my all-time favorite game. First, I should tell you that, I live in the United States, which is why I believe this may be due to lag.

The issue is that I cannot loot chests fast or the items I take will teleport back into the chest. Half the time it's just an annoying thing that makes it take a little longer, but it's a bigger inconvenience when I leave my island, and the items teleporting back is delayed just enough for me to, say, have no food at the middle, or weapons, blocks, shields, etc. I have to then walk back to the island, and gather the items again.

Each time I loot a chest, I have to do it 2-4 times, unless I go super slow. I don't even loot chests fast, and when I think I'm going slow enough it still happens. It takes up a lot of time, and is very frustrating. (So far, this is my biggest problem, everything else seems to go fine.)

If anyone has a solution to this, I would greatly appreciate it! 🙏

TL;DR: Due to what may be lag, looting chests is very difficult as items will teleport back into the chest. *I live in the Unitied States and play on a fairly new mac.

Reactions: Conea64

SomethingNeon

Sep 30, 2016
no
I play on 1.15.2 and this also happens to me often but my solution is to use the lumberjack kit and just break the chest. But maybe its just a problem of the mc version since looting chests works fine for me in 1.8

404Owl

Dedicated Member
Mar 18, 2020
the procrasti-nation
Not sure what it is. Im also in the US, and i get similar problems playing eggwars, and I have around 120-200 ping. I wouldn’t be surprised if it was lag :)

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Loskol wrote on Hqtemood's profile.
Eagle🦅
I hope you all had a great weekend!
𝑷𝑹𝑶 𝑾𝑰𝑵𝑵𝑨𝑨𝑹 wrote on Verbramdt's profile.
Welkom terug Bram :)
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Semyon Karasev's profile.
Happy Birthday! ^-^
Top Bottom