Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

MoDz-Menu

Sep 14, 2017
lately whenever I enter to skywars of a player and too many players making teams can not play real is impossible to play quiet as it should be the moderators or helpers enter skywars and teams is a permanent or temporary ban if it is to themselves tell me and another thing if I record a video where the team players come out and upload it here you could ban it?

Postscript: now that I think there will be some way to put an equipment detector in a player's skywars and that when they do teams or are spoken by msg or by chat party within the game automatically that pull them out of the game ??
only in a player's skywars would be a great relief for all players and for the entire community if it is that you can not be as a tape recorder and upload all the players that make equipment inside a video because it really annoys if for something you did team skywars or am I wrong?

Mar 6, 2017
Hello,

In case you're referring to teamers in Skywars solo, then you can report the rule breakers here
To report teamers, you need to have recording evidence.
It's simple and easy to use. If you need help with it, read the tutorial on it here
It's translated into Spanish & Dutch.
You can also read the Player Reporting Guidelines thread here

Thanks,
Poseidon

someone1234567890

May 6, 2016
lately whenever I enter to skywars of a player and too many players making teams can not play real is impossible to play quiet as it should be the moderators or helpers enter skywars and teams is a permanent or temporary ban if it is to themselves tell me and another thing if I record a video where the team players come out and upload it here you could ban it?

Postscript: now that I think there will be some way to put an equipment detector in a player's skywars and that when they do teams or are spoken by msg or by chat party within the game automatically that pull them out of the game ??
only in a player's skywars would be a great relief for all players and for the entire community if it is that you can not be as a tape recorder and upload all the players that make equipment inside a video because it really annoys if for something you did team skywars or am I wrong?
You just can report them on the cubecraft site. There can't be a team detector...

MarcoPlayzz

Dedicated Member
Oct 25, 2016

If you see any teamers in skywars just report them here: https://reports.cubecraft.net/ NOTICE YOU NEED VIDEO EVIDENCE YOU CANT USE SCREENSHOTS TO SHOW TEAMERS STAFF MEMBERS ONLY ACCEPT VIDEO FOOTAGE

Jef15ist

Dedicated Member
Jun 7, 2016
India
I think it would be kind of hard to make a plugin that detects teamers in solo. I like to sneak up to my opponents sometimes, and during that time I'm near them most of the time.

You can post in your language always. There are people who speak different languages.

U kunt altijd in uw taal posten. Er zijn mensen die verschillende talen spreken.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Otherworld's profile.
💙
UncleSpect wrote on Fly☆Guy's profile.
Happy birthday!
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Fly☆Guy's profile.
Happy Birthday my friend, I hope you have a wonderful day today!:D
GiGaGekkies wrote on Fly☆Guy's profile.
Happy Birthday!
GiGaGekkies wrote on Migratie's profile.
Happy Birthday
Top Bottom