Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Lilleh__

Dedicated Member
Apr 22, 2017
With how kid friendly Cube is getting, and many ppl, including myself, agreeing that its got way too kid friendly (I'm pretty sure its more kid friendly than being a Minecraft partner requires), I actually wonder how long it will be until someone makes a satire parody server of Cube mocking how kid friendly it has become. I honestly wouldn't be surprised at all if this happens.

If you ever scroll down a server list and see something like CuboidCraft of SphereCraft, then my prediction has probably turned out correct.

I bet they'll make the welcome message say something like "Welcome to CuboidCraft/SphereCraft. Here we are hella over-protective of kids, making sure they never know about the existence of crimes, swear words, the acts that can lead to the creation of babies, terror attacks and anything else non-kid friendly. If you are a teenager or adult then you can **** off!"

Btw this thread is satire.

MarcoPlayzz

Dedicated Member
Oct 25, 2016
With how kid friendly Cube is getting, and many ppl, including myself, agreeing that its got way too kid friendly (I'm pretty sure its more kid friendly than being a Minecraft partner requires), I actually wonder how long it will be until someone makes a satire parody server of Cube mocking how kid friendly it has become. I honestly wouldn't be surprised at all if this happens.

If you ever scroll down a server list and see something like CuboidCraft of SphereCraft, then my prediction has probably turned out correct.

I bet they'll make the welcome message say something like "Welcome to CuboidCraft/SphereCraft. Here we are hella over-protective of kids, making sure they never know about the existence of crimes, swear words, the acts that can lead to the creation of babies, terror attacks and anything else non-kid friendly. If you are a teenager or adult then you can **** off!"

Btw this thread is satire.
not just the server, but the community itself.

Reactions: Lilleh__
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Heya, after a good while years having not appreciated sleep a lot, have I learned things. I have most of the times seen it as a hindrance to things such as relations and projects. But after years I realised that you need to sleep to be well. Both physically and mentally. When I also realized that I could work better and more efficiently, did I try to get more sleep. That reminds me, I need to sleep now hah XD
Eli wrote on marshduck11's profile.
I like your profile picture
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Thank you so mush for everything

I know i am late bc i didn't realize that you have left the team sadly we see the better one go ..
Will be announcing the giveaway winner within the next 2 hours or so.
Reesle wrote on Cloudiefly's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎂 ☁️
Top Bottom