Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

DMR_Justin

Aug 22, 2016
The Hague, The Netherlands
I was banned because off sentinel, i wasnt hacking. You can watch that in my livestream that is still in the air. link:
. Pls unban me as soon as possible. I am livestreaming on your server every day. With kind regards JustinS070. JustinS070 is my minecraft name.

Jeff_Bllkth

Forum Expert
Jul 7, 2016
Spain
bit.ly
Hello, you can ask for your unban here: https://appeals.cubecraft.net/ Just introduce your nickname and then your appeal code (4 numbers shown when you try to join the server).
Be as detailed as possible while saying what you were doing the day you got banned, if you have proofs of that day it will be helpful and you can drop them in your appeal.
In case your appeal gets denied, contact @CrazymanJR through private conversation explaining why you think you got banned.
You can contact either him or any other Staff member.

In case nobody helps you after your appeal gets denied, you can send me a message and I will try to help you as much as I can letting Staff members know about your 'unfair' ban.

LanceDaniels

Forum Expert
Jul 4, 2016
Hello, @JustinS070

If your appeal got denied and you believe that your punishment was a false ban. You may start a private conversation with @CrazymanJR on the forums explaining what you were doing before you got banned.

Contact CrazymanJR with a detailed description of what you were doing when you got banned.

https://www.cubecraft.net/conversations/add?to=CrazymanJR

upload_2017-5-1_12-23-28.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

vanilla extract is the definition of clickbait ONG
Old Picture a friend did when I did Roblox videos hahah. I think this thumbnail never got used but I still like this art style:D
20210306_172301.png
Evaluatiefout wrote on Frontlane's profile.
chipi chipi chapa chapa
Frontlane wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎉
Top Bottom