Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Oxiit

Aug 15, 2016
i am done with this. it has been forever since i first went to make my gold rank purchase. i have sent emails to cube craft and they sent me to payment wall help. payment wall repeatedly asked for my personal info such as my account statement and parts of my card which i soon sent. after i sent they report not receiving any of it. then they ask for it AGAIN so i send it and get no reply for 24 hrs. I'm done. I'm tired of it. this payment way is horrible and my card got charged 45 dollars for no rank! this is outrageous

Oxiit

Aug 15, 2016
no i want my money back or my rank. I'm not just gunna lose 45 dollars and act like its nothing. @Build

zRinne

Forum Veteran
Mar 2, 2016
Cat world
www.instagram.com
We will look into this, sorry for any inconvenience caused.
tumblr_m7wusejA2Z1r17mw1.gif

Oxiit

Aug 15, 2016
when you say we will look into does that mean you really will. i have become very inpatient for my rank and have been told to wait this long and this long but its still waiting for no reason. i have cooperated with the security and everything @zRinne

Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

timinator582162 wrote on sussy_blocka's profile.
Player Rayhidst2014 was traveling about 3 times normal speed. also was floating and flying. This ruined a perfectly good four player bedwars game.
Today starts Giro d'Italia one of the biggest cycling races in the world and who do you think will win the general classification after 21 days of cycling?
BicolourSine41 wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
Happy Birthday!! 🎉🎉 (Sorry that i am so late cause i was on vacation to Spain and did not take my pc)
Reesle wrote on dave12555's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums!! If you require assistance with something, feel free to reach out to me or a staff member for help! Hope you enjoy your stay :D
Top Bottom