Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Player2726

Jun 24, 2020
Hello I’m Player2726 I’ve been banned by sentinel by hulk for hacking I hope I will be unbanned soon thx

PS. I love ur content I almost bought all ur goodies on store :)

Reactions: LlTE

Fesa

Quality Assurance
Team CubeCraft
🧪 Quality Assurance
💌 Customer Support
Oct 17, 2016
Yoitsu
Pronouns
She/Her
Hello I’m Player2726 I’ve been banned by sentinel by hulk for hacking I hope I will be unbanned soon thx
The first sentinel ban isn’t permanent so you will get unbanned, you’ll have to be patient :)
If you think you’re ban was unfair (which I think it wasn’t according to your title) you can contact him on the forums: https://www.cubecraft.net/conversations/add?to=Hulk_

Also when will there be trails
Aren’t there already trails? I’ve seen Dubby have one? If not, staff can’t tell you anything about upcoming update. And I simply have no clue ^-^

The meter update on bedrock is here!!!
Excitement!!

As a side note, you can edit your message do that you don’t have to post several messages about the same thing behind each other.

Technosword

Forum Expert
Apr 21, 2020
US
ps. ive been waiting for ithink more than 2 weeks
This was not a Sentinel ban, it was a staff ban meaning it’ll be 30 days. Your appeal was denied, so you were probably hacking. The sentinel detection is a new check that alerts staff that Sentinel thinks it found a hacker but it’s a new check so staff double checks to avoid false bans. Have a great day!

Player2726

Jun 24, 2020
This was not a Sentinel ban, it was a staff ban meaning it’ll be 30 days. Your appeal was denied, so you were probably hacking. The sentinel detection is a new check that alerts staff that Sentinel thinks it found a hacker but it’s a new check so staff double checks to avoid false bans. Have a great day!
but it said experimental by sentinel

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest profile posts

Eli wrote on Pineapple's profile.
Hi Applepine
Just got a perfect game of Bedwars Duos. Really wish I was recording :/
IMG_5334.png
Eli wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
Happy Birthday!!!!
Eli
Finally got through the first page of voting streak rewards!

1714349194331.png
Reesle wrote on UnfWasTaken's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums! Hope you enjoy your stay!
Cool pfp btw 🌟
Top Bottom