Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Moanfulspoon

Apr 13, 2020
I went on a bit of a break and I come back to health indicators, which I understand on Java, but Bedrock? Makes its way worse cuz now you cant use the fact that they can't see ur health to gain an advantage by just rushing so they run. And for some reason when I gapple up, it's useless. Before if you gappled up, you could survive an onslaught of players. But now, you need to chug them for any real healing. And I can not tell if it's just me or my Internet, but for some reason, I need to eat food twice for it to be consumed. Ngl I might just switch servers to the Hive or somewhere else cuz of this.

Reactions: xFqbian

Conea64

Forum Expert
Jun 27, 2020
EUROPE
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
1) you can turn health indicators off if you hate them that much
2) in minecraft bedrock there is a glitch, if you eat any plant then it just doesnt work sometimes, so not cubes fault.

Reactions: FiredMercury21

FiredMercury21

Novice Member
Aug 21, 2020
I went on a bit of a break and I come back to health indicators, which I understand on Java, but Bedrock? Makes its way worse cuz now you cant use the fact that they can't see ur health to gain an advantage by just rushing so they run. And for some reason when I gapple up, it's useless. Before if you gappled up, you could survive an onslaught of players. But now, you need to chug them for any real healing. And I can not tell if it's just me or my Internet, but for some reason, I need to eat food twice for it to be consumed. Ngl I might just switch servers to the Hive or somewhere else cuz of this.
I don’t really agree with removing the health indicators, although your points are valid.

Reactions: Eli and Conea64
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on Eli's profile.
Happy Birthday, cool Forums member!! 🥳✨
Reesle wrote on xEefster's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎂
UncleSpect wrote on _EliteDavy's profile.
thank you for the follow my friend! 🎈
JokeKaedee wrote on xEefster's profile.
Happy birthday, Eef <3
Thank you all for your sweet birthday wishes 💕
Top Bottom