Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

ReZort

Well-Known Member
Feb 15, 2022
289
585
108
19
#🤝︱community・corner
Pronouns
He/Him
I’m just found the skin I’ve never used before on the server as my profile icon, so I want to get the list of my IPes in forums DMs for be sure that only me play on CubeCraft with this account. My IGN is Megalomaniaced

F390484C-304F-427E-B46A-4BEC74495F92.png
 
  • Like
Reactions: Rocks1

Capitan

Volunteers Coordinator
Team CubeCraft
💙 Admin Team
Oct 13, 2016
1,452
4,716
408
33
Argentina
twitter.com
Hello @Megalomaniaced
According to our logs, it does not appear that anyone else has had access to your account.
We are aware there is a bug with the skin renderer and that may be the reason why you are seeing a different skin.
If you would still like to request a review of your connections, please contact support@cubecraft.net as we are unable to provide you that information here.
Have a nice day!
 

ReZort

Well-Known Member
Feb 15, 2022
289
585
108
19
#🤝︱community・corner
Pronouns
He/Him
Hello @Megalomaniaced
According to our logs, it does not appear that anyone else has had access to your account.
We are aware there is a bug with the skin renderer and that may be the reason why you are seeing a different skin.
If you would still like to request a review of your connections, please contact support@cubecraft.net as we are unable to provide you that information here.
Have a nice day!
Thanks 🫣
 
  • Like
Reactions: Rocks1
Members Online

Latest profile posts

Eli
I am Invigilatoad, your invigilator. I invigilate.
Cathie wrote on itsfadedaway's profile.
Thanks for the follow!!!!!!!!!!
JCBlueHornet wrote on cyberknife's profile.
ty for the follow gang
Memati098 wrote on Aluzem's profile.
congrats 🥳
Top Bottom