Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

1.8 PVP or 1.9 PVP???

• Total voters

Vlad Estrin

Sep 30, 2017
www.youtube.com
Yooo!! Huge thanks to everyone who plays out matches, has good sportsmanship, and doesn't be rude to teammates. I just had the most intense game of Eggwars ever! Cubecraft is just sincerely amazing, and everyone out there is awesome! If you guys wanna play, or chat together ever, I'd totally be down for it! And also.. Tell me if you guys like 1.8 or 1.9+ better, if I posted this poll already, sorry, I don't remember...... Talk to you guys soon!

BuriitoS

Novice Member
Jul 12, 2017
Canada
I'am glad you are enjoying playing Cubecraft's eggwars, I really enjoy playing it, so far eggwars is my favourite mini-game in cube
I'd say remove the 1.8 vs 1.9, because this thread will turn into a huge mess.

L

Lightning McQueen

Ayy u look afraig u must have seen a 1.8 pvper
I'am glad you are enjoying playing Cubecraft's eggwars, I really enjoy playing it, so far eggwars is my favourite mini-game in cube
I'd say remove the 1.8 vs 1.9, because this thread will turn into a huge mess.
(joke jk pls )

remio

Forum Professional
Sep 18, 2016
The Netherlands
www.youtube.com
Yooo!! Huge thanks to everyone who plays out matches, has good sportsmanship, and doesn't be rude to teammates. I just had the most intense game of Eggwars ever! Cubecraft is just sincerely amazing, and everyone out there is awesome! If you guys wanna play, or chat together ever, I'd totally be down for it! And also.. Tell me if you guys like 1.8 or 1.9+ better, if I posted this poll already, sorry, I don't remember...... Talk to you guys soon!
I think 1.9 is better.

Jef15ist

Dedicated Member
Jun 7, 2016
India
Welcome to the club! I'm sure you'll be having so much fun while playing EggWars. Don't get addicted though XD! If you have any suggestions to improve EggWars don't be afraid to talk about it on the forums.

AFreakingCookie (Hank)

Dedicated Member
Apr 3, 2016
I like skywars and arcade, but I don't like or dislike any gamemode. I love them both the same amount! :D
Out of all of the gamemodes I like it would probably be 1.8 since I have been with that version the longest. 8 years in total of minecraft and I just like both, I dont tend to dislike any versions

Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on Dualninja's profile.
Hey Dual! 👋
How are you doing? :)
Reesle wrote on __obektev__'s profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums! Hope you enjoy your time here :)
Reesle wrote on Otherworld's profile.
Cool banner!
LitDs have been about the normal, human-to-human relationships in the world, so there's a lot of ideas that I want to write, that are not so grand or lore-focused.

But I don't really want to write anymore.

I literally went through today with no motivation to do ANYTHING... help me.
This past week has seriously been the worst. Terrible things keep happening one after the other.
Top Bottom