Votes: 1 20.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

iFantazy

Novice Member
Mar 22, 2017
SkyWars
Hey CubeCrafters,
The CubeCraft's vanity shop hasn't been updated in a while, so I thought of a few vanity ideas, let's get on with it.

Miniatures:
I think that Emerald Rank+ can have a miniature of them, if they feel like donating 10,000 vanity points.

New sport pack for miniatures, a basketball floating after you, a football doing the same and a rugby ball, these are all purchasable on the store.
I also think Diamond Rank should have their own miniature, maybe a skeleton because that's the only mob I can think of right now.

Next a new pack which can be purchased on the CubeCraft store, I was thinking something along the lines of iron ingots, (don't know how to spell it) gold pieces and diamond pieces.

Next this is for staff only, they can have a miniature of anyone on the staff team, who has the same role as them or below, if you know what I mean.

Win Effects:
This idea is rather simple to understand. Let's say I have an iron rank, whenever you win a game a tornado of iron blocks shoot out of you head and follow you around as you run off in victory. Also, let's you have a gold rank you could use the iron block win effect, the lapiz and the gold.

Now this win effect is for level 25+ and must be found in a Cubelet, it requires no ranks and even stone ranks can use it. After winning a game, You get shot into the sky, whenever you jump, followed by particles of dust.

Trails:
I think theirs a new trail for level 50+ and find in Cubelet, which is 3 enderpearls circling around your head.

New for Emerald rank+ an awesome slime torpedo circling around your body.

For Diamond Rank and higher, a purple snake curled up above your head.
Hats:
Everyone here are the brand new hats joining the CubeCraft vanity squad,

1. The Lava hat, your head is turned into a block of lava, somehow. (Find in Cubelet).
2. The Water hat, now cool your head down from all that lava with a block of water. (Find in Cubelet).
3. A Clock hat, it's simple, just put a clock of you head, right? (Find in Cubelet)
4. Finally a football hat, it's just a football that's all. (Level 25+)

Armour:
Introducing the new water set of armour, all four pieces flashing a different shade of blue.
This will require a diamond rank and 2,000 vanity points.

Arrow trails:
For Lapiz rank and higher a brand new heart arrow trail. This has a heart spinning around your arrow after it has been shot.
This also requires 500 vanity points.

Cages:
Finally we have cages,

1. Dark green cage (Level 75+)
2.The poop cage (brown) (Find in Cubelet)
3. Finally a mix of pink and purple, this requires Obsidian rank and level 50+.
4. A barrier block cage for level 75+

That is it for my huge, new awesome vanity update, and bye for now!

Last edited:

ciwa

Forum Expert
May 7, 2016
The Netherlands.
How in the world are these idea's ''new''

Mateu aka Dotsy made a huge thread with these idea's and also extra idea's

I do still like most of them though..

Reactions: Mr_Riolu_

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
These are rather... Creative?

First:
Miniatures:
I think that Emerald Rank+ can have a miniature of them, if they feel like donating 10,000 vanity points.
Make it Obsidian+ and we have a deal.
I also think Diamond Rank should have their own miniature, maybe a skeleton because that's the only mob I can think of right now.
Hm, I honestly couldn't mind this.
Next a new pack which can be purchased on the CubeCraft store, I was thinking something along the lines of iron ingots, (don't know how to spell it) gold pieces and diamond pieces.
Okay so this is very vague. I don't really understand what you're suggesting here.
Next this is for staff only, they can have a miniature of anyone on the staff team, who has the same role as them or below, if you know what I mean.
No I do not. Why would staff want a Miniature of another staff member.
Win Effects:
This idea is rather simple to understand. Let's say I have an iron rank, whenever you win a game a tornado of iron blocks shoot out of you head and follow you around as you run off in victory. Also, let's you have a gold rank you could use the iron block win effect, the lapiz and the gold.
Sounds good to me.
Trails:
I think theirs a new trail for level 50+ and find in Cubelet, which is 3 enderpearls circling around your head.
I'm not sure it that's possible. Enderpearls are items not particles. Only possible way is by making armor stands follow the player but that's not very efficient and could cause FPS and Server Lag due to Armor Stands being entities.
New for Emerald rank+ an awesome slime torpedo circling around your body.
We already have an Slime trail (Toxic Waster Trail) for Iron Rank. Why would you need another one but for Emerald?
One is enough.
For Diamond Rank and higher, a purple snake curled up above your head.
So you mean something like the heart trail but with Purple Particle effects?
I personally wouldn't use it. It doesn't sound special and doesn't give me such a feeling of 'WOW'
.It sounds a bit amateurish. Iron Ranks have more and better trails so adding this for Diamond+ wouldn't really improve the current situation of Iron being the rank that gives players the most amount of perks and vanity.
1. The Lava hat, your head is turned into a block of lava, somehow. (Find in Cubelet).
2. The Water hat, now cool your head down from all that lava with a block of water. (Find in Cubelet).
3. A Clock hat, it's simple, just put a clock of you head, right? (Find in Cubelet)
4. Finally a football hat, it's just a football that's all. (Level 25+)
Uhm, these don't sound special. I don't wear hats anyway. Some may like it so I don't really mind.
Introducing the new water set of armour, all four pieces flashing a different shade of blue.
+1
1. Dark green cage (Level 75+)
2.The poop cage (brown) (Find in Cubelet)
3. Finally a mix of pink and purple, this requires Obsidian rank and level 50+.
1. We already have lime cages, and I'm pretty sure this has already been suggested:
https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/add-more-glass-cages.187266/
2. Sounds too childish, I wouldn't grind to lvl 75 just to get that sorry.
3. Sounds okay I guess
That is it for my huge, new awesome vanity update, and bye for now!
Wasn't really that big. I saw some flaws that could be done better, way better.
Again simple suggestions. I don't really mind them.
How in the world are these idea's ''new''

Mateu aka Dotsy made a huge thread with these idea's and also extra idea's

I do still like most of them though..
My thread covers mostly other features that could be implemented. Mainly because I think we already have enough arrow trails, armor and hats.
What really needs improvement and could actually attract more players into buy a rank are things like Miniatures, Pets, Mounts, Cubelet trading etc.
And that's what my thread is mostly about.

DanDaDino

Dedicated Member
Mar 31, 2017
i nu tell u
www.cubecraft.net
Armour:
Yes! You do not realise how long I've wanted this for. Anyway, overall, good ideas! The miniature of yourself one might be quite hard to do, but if it could be implemented it would be awesome (i agree with Dotsy that that should probably be obsidian+ instead of emerald+) They're the main highlights for me. Not sure about the win effects or trails, but the dark green and purple and pink cages are nice. The hats probably would affect me too much. And, finally, i don't really agree with the staff miniatures because I'm not sure staff would want a miniature of other staff ~(correct me if I'm wrong, staff)

iFantazy

Novice Member
Mar 22, 2017
SkyWars
I have read dotsy's post and hers is mainly about new cosmetics, mine is current ones getting expanded. But thank you a lot.

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
Your thread literally does the same as Dotsy's.
Dotsy even explains in more detail.
There are some differences.
For example I didn't talk about Armors, Arrow Trails and Win Effects. And his trails are pretty much different. They do sound amateurish but they are clearly different than the ones I suggested.
I do like @OriginalPixar 's win effect idea.
The others not that much.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

BurgerCat13 wrote on Evaluatiefout's profile.
Happy cake day Eva
caraMel wrote on Evaluatiefout's profile.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY EVA!!!! ✨
GiGaGekkies wrote on Evaluatiefout's profile.
Happy Birthday
UncleSpect wrote on Basketman's profile.
Basket 🤍
UncleSpect wrote on Evaluatiefout's profile.
thanks for the follow my cutie friend! 🤍
Top Bottom