Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

its_Marto03

Nov 13, 2017
Dog's Land
Omg, the new maps are so good, I love Pin Pon, is like Field, with the islands closer, but is so rusher. Mill isn't the best but is original and Zen is like pokemon and bamboo.

I like them

Efcluke94

👀
Team CubeCraft
💙 Admin Team
🎨 Designer
Oct 20, 2013
Hello everyone,

Thanks for all the great compliments and constructive feedback, the team really appreciate your comments. I've had a lot of the community reach out to me in private, so I want to be transparent as possible and try to answer all your questions. :)

• FFA - Canals has been updated - Made some tweaks to the aesthetics, so the church has been revamped into a library with some fun parkour! Also removed a couple of inescapable holes - whoops
  • Bzz - Map submission - We will be releasing this as a Blockwars map, since that was its intended purpose! This will be released in the next (non seasonal) map update - which I'm pushing to get out as soon as.
  • Where are the bedrock maps!? - A lot of the maps we configured were map submissions which have been sitting around for a while. Most map submissions are from our Java community. However! Since Wednesday, several talented builders have been assigned to create map content so we have a more equal balance across Bedrock and Java in future map updates as we understand the importance of this. SW - Teams of 2 is a priority! One map has already been made for this, it's quite fruity. I wanted a new SG map too for Java/Bedrock, since it's been a while.
  • No EggWars maps :( - We have had some great map submissions and a few other maps in the pipeline, but they couldn't be released with this update as they were destined for another kind of update... hint hint

Zed

Zedmin / Managing Director
Team CubeCraft
💙 Admin Team
Jul 11, 2015
Radcliffe, Manchester
twitter.com
... hint hint

giphy.gif

DEMON_K4T4N4

Mar 24, 2020
Spain
Ohh,that maps are so good speccialy in skywars that is my favourite game, thanks so much cubecraft!!!
i hope the lobbys will be back again xD
Take care of COVID-19 guys!!
Greatness

Lukejvc

Sep 9, 2017
Sweden
I love the Camping map on solo Lucky Islands!
And I also love the BZZ map on Team Lucky Islands! :D

Members Online

Team online

• Camezonda
    Release Manager/Team Ops 🏳️‍🌈

Latest posts

Top Bottom