Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Adxm

Apr 7, 2021
As we all know the command /hub is a command widely used throughout most servers since the beginning and is still one of the most helpful commands in my opinion. One thing I would love to see in the near future is voting to go back to hub or something similar, for example if your team is in game and they want to return to hub, they can’t because you have to wait till both of you have died, so my idea is that if the party leader types “/hub” into the chat wanting to back to hub, there should be a “/vote” or something along them lines for the people who aren’t party leader. This is really annoying for me and my teammate who want to speedrun eggwars and can’t seem to get our egg broken (to die and restart) get this to the mods and make it happen! :)
- Adam

As always react with one of the 3 voting options; agree, disagree or unsure and please tell me why you disagree or are unsure if you do pick that option so I can alter my ideas.

99th_DutchScary

99th_DutchMod
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Oct 28, 2019
PatatsLand
Playing in parties is for fun. If you want to speedrun, you should just play with a friend who will speedrun with you. If someone is still in the game, it's annoying for them to leave while they're still playing. Playing in bigger parties might take longer, but that's just a part of the party system. So I disagree on this.
Also, dark text is hard to read for dark mode users ;P

• Agree
Reactions: Adxm

Adxm

Apr 7, 2021
Playing in parties is for fun. If you want to speedrun, you should just play with a friend who will speedrun with you. If someone is still in the game, it's annoying for them to leave while they're still playing. Playing in bigger parties might take longer, but that's just a part of the party system. So I disagree on this.
Also, dark text is hard to read for dark mode users ;P
My bad for the black text (I use dark mode too) but, I do speedrun with a friend that wants to speedrun and we both complain that we can’t go back to lobby/create a new game :)

99th_DutchScary

99th_DutchMod
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Oct 28, 2019
PatatsLand
My bad for the black text (I use dark mode too) but, I do speedrun with a friend that wants to speedrun and we both complain that we can’t go back to lobby/create a new game :)
I don't play Bedrock that much, but if you're both dead, you can leave right?

99th_DutchScary

99th_DutchMod
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Oct 28, 2019
PatatsLand
Oh okay. On java, you can just leave when your whole party died, so I assume they can add that to bedrock as well.

Adxm

Apr 7, 2021
Oh okay. On java, you can just leave when your whole party died, so I assume they can add that to bedrock as well.
In eggwars as you know you can’t actually die unless your egg is broken and if we get a bad speedrun and want to leave we can’t because nobody comes to destroy our egg. So we would want to go to hub but we can’t because all your teammates have to die

99th_DutchScary

99th_DutchMod
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Oct 28, 2019
PatatsLand
In eggwars as you know you can’t actually die unless your egg is broken and if we get a bad speedrun and want to leave we can’t because nobody comes to destroy our egg. So we would want to go to hub but we can’t because all your teammates have to die
Doesn't a button show up in the chat where you have to confirm that you want to go to the hub? Because it does on Java, another that works on Java is the command '/hub %force%' to go to the hub, even though party members are still in the game. If these both don't work, then it would help to have an option to still leave a game.

Reactions: Adxm

YeaUhm

Mar 15, 2020
Mars
Doesn't a button show up in the chat where you have to confirm that you want to go to the hub? Because it does on Java, another that works on Java is the command '/hub %force%' to go to the hub, even though party members are still in the game. If these both don't work, then it would help to have an option to still leave a game.
Hi! Affirmative, on Java you’ll have to confirm you want to leave by pressing a message in the chat after you’ve typed /hub If there’s one, or more party members still alive. This is probably the case to ensure that if the party owner fortuitously /hubs (autotext), the whole party doesn’t immediately leap along. If you’re alone, you can just leave at any time. It seems logical to integrate this to the Bedrock network as well, if possible and not if so already.

• Agree
Reactions: 99th_DutchScary

Adxm

Apr 7, 2021
Command /hub exists.
Yeah, but in duo eggwars you can’t go back to the lobby if you’re in a party and all your party members have died... Me and my friend like to speedrun eggwars so so usually leave if we get annoying players/bad runs but we can’t cuz our egg isn’t broken leading us to not have an option to go to hub unless we quit out of the whole game

Adxm

Apr 7, 2021
Nope, there’s no option unless you both die fully (for example in eggwars if we still have an egg we can’t return to hub)

Reactions: 99th_DutchScary

99th_DutchScary

99th_DutchMod
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Oct 28, 2019
PatatsLand
Nope, there’s no option unless you both die fully (for example in eggwars if we still have an egg we can’t return to hub)
In that case I would suggest to implement the system that's on Java. As that's easier. So the party owner can just leave when party members are still alive, but he has to confirm it first.

Reactions: YeaUhm
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Sergiio12 wrote on LoveAndMafia's profile.
Alejaaaandro
Blom wrote on Lyriie's profile.
Lyriie, sorry for bullying you all the time :o
Ur an amazing staff member <3
mojang nerf mobile players pls
Someone nerfed me because I can't find those hidden chests as easily anymore.. I won't stop trying tho >:c
Top Bottom