Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Was this helpful? (I won't be mad if you say no so please be honest)

• Yes

Votes: 7 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Powerofbeds

Oct 17, 2016
My house
Pronouns
He/Him
Sometimes it can be hard to use powerups well in slime survival, but I have some ways to use them well and to avoid them well if you're a slime. For example, not only can a survivor recover grenade recover multiple people by toss of an egg, but you can actually use it to recover yourself!

General
So, the basic idea of powerups is to help you, but you can tell what a powerup is from far away by the length of the nametag of the powerup, and the color. Avoid showing your powerup unless you're using it. Slimes can easily see what powerup you have and prepare for anything you do with your shown powerup if you show it.

Frost Sword
This powerup can be deciphered by looking at the color and the length. Looking at the length of a powerup helps because you can think, frost sword is either frost sword or slime trap. Then, you can use the color to tell it's frost sword, because it's blue. To use this powerup, it is a useful powerup when you're recovering someone in freeze mode. Slimes often guard people, so you can simply freeze the slime and recover the paralyzed survivor. To avoid it, shoot someone and move back a few blocks, then if they chase you, they have a frost sword. You can also tell if they have a frost sword if they show it.

Gravity Explosive
This powerup's name is dark grey in color and is slightly longer than Frost Sword. Not only can it be used to launch slimes into the sky, but they also launch slimeballs, so you can use it to block an attack if you have good timing, or to shoot someone who's bugging you - as a survivor. You can also launch YOURSELF if you're playing in freeze mode. If you're about to get paralyzed but you have a Gravity Explosive, use the Gravity Explosive and move toward the direction you want to launch yourself. If you want to launch at a slightly more upward angle, jump before it blows up. This can be used to launch yourself to a survivor who can recover you immediately.

Fireball
This powerup's name is red in color and is shorter than most powerup names. When you launch a fireball, it's a good idea to launch all at once, otherwise, it's easy to dodge. This powerup is good for if you're in a large area with a slime but are too close to dodge, because you can blind the slime aswell as slowing them down. They will usually try to shoot at random at you, so be prepared, and move away, keeping your eye on the slime.

Instant Wall
This powerup's name is a medium length one and is similar to several other powerups, but it has a unique dark green name. This powerup is practically useless unless you're in a small area, with a line you can move in, but with walls on either side. You can use the Instant Wall to block up the entire way. Aswell as that, you can use it as a path. If you see a survivor above you, running away from a slime, you can use your Instant Wall to make a path for him, which the slime will not be able to access if you do it early enough. If you get just far enough away, you can use it to angle the slimes right onto your slime trap.

Shield
This powerup's name is short and light grey. This powerup is destroyed if a slime shoots it, but it sometimes doesn't get destroyed. If multiple slimes shoot at the same time, the shield will go down to one second left but all the other slimeballs will hit the shield instead of you. This powerup is also useful in freeze mode if you're recovering a survivor. You can hold up the shield while you recover someone, and if a slime that's guarding shoots, the slime shot will fly away and you will reover that survivor. You can also hold it and jump in front of someone to stop them from getting paralyzed/turned into a slime.

Decoy
This is one of the 3 shortest-named powerups in the game besides leap, and it is orange in color. This is also one of the best powerups in the game, and it IS the best in my opinion. Hide it, and you will be invisible until either a slime hits it or it has been alive for 30 seconds. Sometimes, you can get a side task trophy for keeping your decoy alive for 30 seconds. This powerup combos excellently with other powerups. Slimes cannot see you if you use a Frost Sword. You can use a Frost Sword to keep your decoy alive longer. You can also use it to be invisible to recover a guarded, paralyzed survivor.

Blink
This is the powerup with the shortest name, tied with decoy and speed, except leap. It is pink in color. Use this powerup to get to places slimes can't get to, or to make a large jump to another platform. You are also invincible while teleporting, so you can use blink to dodge a thrown slime or a slime someone launched from a Gravity Explosive. In freeze tag mode, you ca still recover survivors while teleporting.

Leap
This powerup has a shorter name than every other powerup, including Blink and Decoy, and it is dark green in color. This powerup has the same color as Instant Wall, but there is a big difference because Instant Wall is so much longer than Leap. This powerup is very similar to Blink, but you leap using this powerup instead of teleport. You are not invincible while leaping. While leaping, the only difference between a normal survivor and a leaping survivor is a survivor leaping using Leap is doing a large jump. Like Blink, you can use this to speed yourself up while running away from a slime.

Speed
This powerup is great for running away from slimes. It is just as short as Decoy or Blink, but is identifiable by its light blue color. This speeds up your running speed, which is useful for running to a powerup, running away from a slime, or dodging. This powerup does not replace a powerup you already have, it will just give you a speed effect.

Jump Boost
This powerup's name is about just as long as Frost Sword, but is light green in color. It is useful for climbing a ledge or doing a parkour. If a slime is chasing you and there is a parkour to get up to a ledge, get a Jump Boost powerup to jump two jumps in one. This can also be used to jump over thrown slime projectiles.

Slime Trap
This powerup is grey in color and about as long as Jump Boost or Frost Sword. It is best placed on a one-block bridge, or together with several others to place a platform of traps. It can be jumped over, but not if there's a block above it. It is not well placed in a plain field with no narrow bridges. Always avoid stepping on iron pressure plates as a slime. These are the slime traps. As survivor, stepping on a slime trap at the same time as a slime will get you stuck inside with the slime! This is highly possible if you have a Decoy active.

Slime Puncher
This powerup's name is about as long as Frost Sword, and is dark blue in color. Avoid showing the bow or the arrow for this powerup. This powerup is best used on a parkour to knock the slime off course. If the survivor is far enough away, you can dodge between two of the arrows. This powerup has a high knockback if it hits. Keep that in mind!

Survivor Recover Wand
This powerup is only in freeze tag mode. This powerup is light green in color, just like Jump Boost, but has a much longer name. This powerup is often referred to as Recover Wand or Recovery Wand. This powerup has range, so don't get too close, especially if the paralyzed survivor is being guarded. If two paralyzed survivors are close enough to each other, it is possible to recover both of them at once. But be aware: You can't recover yourself with this powerup, unlike Survivor Recover Grenade.

Survivor Recover Grenade
This powerup is only in freeze tag mode. It is the longest-named powerup in the game, and is light green in color, like the Recover Wand and Jump Boost. It is often referred to as Recover Grenade or Recovery Grenade. It is possible, with this powerup, to recover multiple players at once, just by the toss of an egg. Any paralyzed survivors near the location hit with the egg will be recovered. Also, as I said in the opening paragraph, you can actually recover YOURSELF with this powerup. Make sure that you're not the only survivor left, then, if you predict you're about to be paralyzed, throw the Recover Grenade straight into the air. Then, when you get paralyzed, you will recover yourself! It will say: <Your name> has been recovered by <Your name>. When I first tried it, I got paralyzed, the Recover Grenade was in the air, and it said: "Powerofbeds has been recovered by Powerofbeds". And so one of the slimes said the f word and I said "You see the truth". I had recovered myself!

Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on thejumboyt's profile.
Welcome to the forums! I hope you will like it here!:D
I may or may not have bought 6 Birthday Bundles (used one on myself) and I may or may not do a Giveaway for 1 soon 😉
IMG_5319.png
ImLeave wrote on thejumboyt's profile.
Welcome!
CrystalLegend01 wrote on savina875's profile.
Thank you for the follow! And welcome to the Forums
MrTommy wrote on Eli's profile.
So ypy finally admitting im good at something :D
Screenshot_20240425_224822_Samsung Internet.jpg
Top Bottom