Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Its_Veeds

Novice Member
So I know about every person who has player on the sever cc has encountered a haxer, and u think to your self don't kill me plz, but, they come and fly over to your base and pop! Gose your Egg! Then BAM!! Your gone!

How to talk to haxers so they will stop haxing!

Try and say "If u don't stop haxing I am gonna report u" if they stop still u want to report them because after that game there gonna hax in the next game there gonna play 96% positive!

Also say "Hey Dued don't hax it just shows your bad" then they will prove like this "Alright i will turn off hax and 1 v 1"

Try and talk to them NICELY it sometimes work but u need to do it "NICELY"

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

But in all seriousnes haxer do suck leave a like if u agree!

Thx I hoped this helped a little!! ;)

Deeds

Forum Veteran
Oct 2, 2016
Texas, US
You can tell thm to stop and your recording and all of that.
They wont stop, plus most hackers have alts so they probably wont even care about getting banned.
Ive tried to talk sense into hackers nicely, they still dont care.

Deeds

Forum Veteran
Oct 2, 2016
Texas, US
Yea i agree man thats the worst man but the mods can do a ip ban witch dose not alow alts
From what i know i dont think CubeCraft IP bans unless they continuisley get on alts and keep hacking.
Im not sure if this is true though

N

Nikboo

Yea i agree man thats the worst man but the mods can do a ip ban witch dose not alow alts

Just to mention, the Cubecraft staff team do not IP ban. However, we do alt ban, which is where we see what alts you have logged onto using the same IP and we ban those accounts, NOT IP's.

Reactions: hgbf
U

Unipotato

Will yea obviously but u still want to win so u need to talk to them thats if u just want them to get banned i want to like talk and say hey this is not right so they understand!

Hackers don't understand anything. They are just players who aren't very good and hack so they seem "better." Just tell the hacker that you are reporting, and go and report. If they come up with some sad sob story, just ignore it and report.

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
www.cubecraft.net
Hackers don't understand anything. They are just players who aren't very good and hack so they seem "better." Just tell the hacker that you are reporting, and go and report. If they come up with some sad sob story, just ignore it and report.
OR they do it for fun ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Not every hacker is dumb and does it to look good, some just want to change it up.

MooTa

Dedicated Member
Jul 25, 2016
YouTube
this is what I do. "hacking is bannable and you are reported" then he will say " if you even know how to report" then I report. 2 hours later, he puts a rage comment on my report video.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

GiGaGekkies wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy Birthday
Playing SkyBlock with my boyfriend almost feels like therapy. Just chilling around and finishing quests :))))
Basketman wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Thanks for the follow Pro Rocket player.
JokeKaedee wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy birthday <3
With the Java map rotations happening soon, there is a possibility of new maps coming to Bedrock shortly after!
Top Bottom