Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Grimmay

Dedicated Member
Apr 30, 2016
a Pleb Family
www.youtube.com
So are you trying to use a video recording software without a microphone? If so which piece of software? If you just wan't to record your computer sounds, and nothing else, you can do this in audacity: http://www.audacityteam.org/download/

If you need help configuring software, or audacity, just send me a PM (Link in my signature).

Last edited:

The man

Jun 21, 2016
So are you trying to use a video recording software without a microphone? If so which piece of software? If you just wan't to record your computer sounds, and nothing else, you can do this in audacity: http://www.audacityteam.org/download/

If you need help configuring software, or audacity, just send me a PM (Link in my signature).
But I Wanted To Record My Voice Only Without Microphone Any Other Ways

The man

Jun 21, 2016
If you don't have a microphone, then there is nothing you can do. You have to have a microphone for people to hear you.

It's like saying I want to write a letter, but I don't have a pen.
Oh Thanks,Do You Just Need A Microphone To Record Audio What About HeadPhones And Headset And Where Can I Get Them?

Ping Ether

Forum Veteran
Jun 2, 2016
Italy
I think this man legitemately wants to record his voice without microphone nor headset.
I am sorry sir, you need a microphone to record your voice.

The man

Jun 21, 2016
You could use your phone, you could just buy a separate microphone, there are tons of ways to record audio. Go to any tech store and you can buy a microphone or headset.
So You Just Need A MicroPhone Only That's All To Record My Voice?

Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest profile posts

JustNathie wrote on Hqteful's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎉 💜
Lyriie wrote on Hqteful's profile.
Happy birthday!
Thjis wrote on Hqteful's profile.
Gefeliciteerdd!
𝑷𝑹𝑶 𝑾𝑰𝑵𝑵𝑨𝑨𝑹 wrote on Hqteful's profile.
Happy bday 🎉