Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

WiggedWigg

Aug 2, 2021
België
youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
Hi everyone.
In my opinion and some other people i spoke to, BlockWars doesnt feels that good as it was. There are some changes made that i and others would like to change.

Bridges and CTF duels

Add new original maps:

The problem: with all the respect to the cubecraft designer team, but it feels like the BlockWars duel gamemode maps were copy pasted from the 5v5 games.

A solution for it: add in a future update some original maps for ctf and bridges duels so the game feels fresh and not like bridges and ctf 5v5's but solo.

Bridges and CTF

Bring back the game selector:

We all know it, the game selector.
But recently the game selector got removed from BlockWars. What is very sad because now players cant choose to leave, select map or play again. They get auto queued what sometimes isnt nice.

The 100 xp when winning:

Since BlockWars is around on Cubecraft 100 xp was the amount you would get when you won the game. Recently they lowered it to 30 xp. What feels sad because an EggWars duel is 45 xp but is when rushing it 1 minute faster then a Bridges or ctf game. I would and many others to have the 100 xp back.

Mid-game  joining:

Now you sometimes have that you que but get into a game that already started.
This is sometimes extremely frustrating when u join a game but ur team is 10 pits behind or the other team got 2 flags.

Spawn point in Bridges:

Lately Bridges and Bridges Duels got an update. Also in the update they moved the respawn points. For Bridges Duels thats completely fine, i even like it there.
But for Bridges its bad. Like on the map Farm they even placed it behind the pit so you run 90% of the time in ur own pit when you scored or died. I would like to see the spawn points for bridges (bridges duels spawn point can stay) to be set like how it was.

If you have other opinions about it feel free to give your opinion.

💀 Camgames 🎃

Aug 18, 2021
Hi everyone.
In my opinion and some other people i spoke to, BlockWars doesnt feels that good as it was. There are some changes made that i and others would like to change.

Bridges and CTF duels

Add new original maps:

The problem: with all the respect to the cubecraft designer team, but it feels like the BlockWars duel gamemode maps were copy pasted from the 5v5 games.

A solution for it: add in a future update some original maps for ctf and bridges duels so the game feels fresh and not like bridges and ctf 5v5's but solo.

Bridges and CTF

But recently the game selector got removed from BlockWars. What is very sad because now players cant choose to leave, select map or play again. They get auto queued what sometimes isnt nice.

The 100 xp when winning:

Since BlockWars is around on Cubecraft 100 xp was the amount you would get when you won the game. Recently they lowered it to 30 xp. What feels sad because an EggWars duel is 45 xp but is when rushing it 1 minute faster then a Bridges or ctf game. I would and many others to have the 100 xp back.

Mid-game  joining:

This is sometimes extremely frustrating when u join a game but ur team is 10 pits behind or the other team got 2 flags.

Spawn point in Bridges:

Lately Bridges and Bridges Duels got an update. Also in the update they moved the respawn points. For Bridges Duels thats completely fine, i even like it there.
But for Bridges its bad. Like on the map Farm they even placed it behind the pit so you run 90% of the time in ur own pit when you scored or died. I would like to see the spawn points for bridges (bridges duels spawn point can stay) to be set like how it was.

Post it in feedback and suggestions 😊

• Heart
Reactions: Reesle and N73y

Silco

Forum Expert
Jan 28, 2021
CubeCraft, Blockwars Bridges
Pronouns
He/Him
Hi everyone.

Bridges and CTF duels

Add new original maps:

Bridges and CTF

The 100 xp when winning:

Mid-game  joining:

Spawn point in Bridges:

I agree with all of this. These are the main issues that need to be fixed, mainly the biggest ones for me is the lack of a game selector and auto joining games. It really makes it irritating to play, especially with parties as in the new system you get split up 99% of the time.

Jun 15, 2021
OHMYGOD! Thats Exactly what Ive been Thinking, too it is so annoying. I also find it anoying, if I leave a game, and join THE EXACTLY SAME ONE again, if i go through the portal. IT IS SOOOOOOOO ANNOYING

• Agree
Reactions: Reesle

Flinuxx

Aug 6, 2022
Hi everyone.

Bridges and CTF duels

Add new original maps:

Bridges and CTF

The 100 xp when winning:

Mid-game  joining:

Spawn point in Bridges:

Amazing suggestion

Reactions: N73y and WiggedWigg

zhappy1

Jun 2, 2022
U.S
Pronouns
He/Him
Hi everyone.

Bridges and CTF duels

Add new original maps:

Bridges and CTF

The 100 xp when winning:

Mid-game  joining:

Spawn point in Bridges:

I agree with a lot of what you are saying here, although I like BlockWars a lot especially its CTF Gamemode, I do feel its maps could be a lot better and you could get a lot more xp from these games, hopefully we will see more of this in the coming future.

Reactions: WiggedWigg

zhappy1

Jun 2, 2022
U.S
Pronouns
He/Him
I agree with a lot of what you are saying here, although I like BlockWars a lot especially its CTF Gamemode, I do feel its maps could be a lot better and you could get a lot more xp from these games, hopefully we will see more of this in the coming future.
The new map that they have added for halloween looks cool though, seems like they are starting to make more maps

Reactions: N73y
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Frontlane wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Congratulations once more on making it my fellow Java helper :D
Frontlane wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congratulations again on becoming Helper aaa
ElFlxen_ wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congrats, pro!
SlinkyGnu05604 wrote on Frontlane's profile.
Welcome back to the staff team!
SlinkyGnu05604 wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congrats!
Top Bottom