Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

IPARKTHEBUS

Well-Known Member
Nov 23, 2016
4
13
79
Essex, UK
I have just done my first bedrock report, how do I know if my report has been reviewed or even if the players have been banned. How do I find this out?
thanks :3
 

Finixly

Forum Expert
Jun 17, 2018
1,717
8,727
384
21
Beverly Hills
Hi! The responsible staff member will leave a message under your report saying whether it got denied, accepted etc. They will also change the blue "report" mark to appropriate outcome of your report.
 
  • Like
Reactions: IPARKTHEBUS
Members Online

Latest profile posts

Itz1Helmut wrote on Cathie's profile.
Thanks for the follow!
coldifyed wrote on RuriGamerZ's profile.
hola
Cathie wrote on Wqsknijper's profile.
Thanks for the follow!!
JCBlueHornet wrote on Eli's profile.
Hello! I was just wondering how long it takes to find out if your map is rejected or accepted! I didnt see an answer to this in ANY of the forums about map sumbmissions. I'd really appreciate the answer. Thanks!
AliWarrior wrote on xMael9064's profile.
Thanks for the follow!
Top Bottom