Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

ItzCamJam

Feb 4, 2017
idek
You have just been denied from your application,
and you don't know what you did wrong...
Luckily I, the noob CamBam300, may have the answer!!!
But before we continue, make sure that you have read the
Helper Application FAQ, that is where you will find a lot of answers.
How do I edit my application???
It is really simple. On the application, there is text saying to save your edit option on your computer via website link. Once you pull that up, click Edit you response, and your last application will show up. You are free to edit.
Any good tips?
Being I am not a staff member, you may not take this seriously. To get the basic tips, visit the Helper Application FAQ. What you can also do is start a conversation with a staff member, they'd always love to help you.
But these are some tips that not many people know...

• Be more detailed Luckily, Helper applications just got reset, so there are more questions that involve a lot of detail. The staff want to get to know you through the forums and application, so maybe a few extra sentences may make all the difference.
  • Act like a professional Now many of you know this, but as a refresher, act like you are going into a college and this is your interview. Before you application, there is some text saying to have correct grammar skills. You also have to type in English, surprise surprise. Complete sentences with correct spelling and punctuation, they want to see that you can communicate on a higher level.
  • Active messages Yes, you have heard that you need to be active on the forums, specifically over 100 messages. But why? You might think it involves community, but that isn't the whole of it. The real reason is so the staff team has a good understanding of what you are really like, whether you mess around or act nice and sweet via forums. So when you do apply, they can tell if you are honest or not one to consider.
  • Don't sweat it! Wait, what? This is an application on the computer! No need to worry about a thing. Well, my friend, you are wrong. Many staff members review each application, and they want to see improvement. If every month you say the exact same thing on an application, odds on you not being accepted. Really consider what you are about to put on your application, it could make all the difference.
  • Revise I have applied on many other servers, and have not been accepted yet, yet. However, all staff members have said the same thing, "Act like you are the one reading your application." That is all you need to know. If you think you could do better, do it! Reread three times and make sure everything is to perfection! That is a road to success. Who knew for a job application that you would need basic elementary skills?
What else is good to know?
When you edit your response, it shows that you care. When you apply again, it shows you care, unless if you spam it. When you give time and patience, it shows you care. It may raise your odds. The team are always looking for their next member, and they are searching hard. All you got to do is reach out to them, saying that you care, saying that you believe your application is perfect. If they like you, congratulations. Now you have a discord interview. I, CamBam300, have never made it to a Discord interview. I can't tell you what to expect. But just remember these tips, and it could change your life on Cubecraft.

This is not meant to hurt or distract your opinions on your application. In fact, it isn't supposed to be your application, since it is up to you on how you apply.

I truly love the Cubecraft members, always giving each other laughs and confidence. So this is how I express it. I love to hear the disagreements, it makes you better.
4410.jpg

So the next time you apply, don't think about failing, because then you are prone to failing. After all, failing is only information to succeed.

Godbless -CamBam300

LEO_KILLER_01

Nov 30, 2016
The Gym
You have just been denied from your application,
and you don't know what you did wrong...
Luckily I, the noob CamBam300, may have the answer!!!
But before we continue, make sure that you have read the
Helper Application FAQ, that is where you will find a lot of answers.
How do I edit my application???
It is really simple. On the application, there is text saying to save your edit option on your computer via website link. Once you pull that up, click Edit you response, and your last application will show up. You are free to edit.
Any good tips?
Being I am not a staff member, you may not take this seriously. To get the basic tips, visit the Helper Application FAQ. What you can also do is start a conversation with a staff member, they'd always love to help you.
But these are some tips that not many people know...

• Be more detailed Luckily, Helper applications just got reset, so there are more questions that involve a lot of detail. The staff want to get to know you through the forums and application, so maybe a few extra sentences may make all the difference.
  • Act like a professional Now many of you know this, but as a refresher, act like you are going into a college and this is your interview. Before you application, there is some text saying to have correct grammar skills. You also have to type in English, surprise surprise. Complete sentences with correct spelling and punctuation, they want to see that you can communicate on a higher level.
  • Active messages Yes, you have heard that you need to be active on the forums, specifically over 100 messages. But why? You might think it involves community, but that isn't the whole of it. The real reason is so the staff team has a good understanding of what you are really like, whether you mess around or act nice and sweet via forums. So when you do apply, they can tell if you are honest or not one to consider.
  • Don't sweat it! Wait, what? This is an application on the computer! No need to worry about a thing. Well, my friend, you are wrong. Many staff members review each application, and they want to see improvement. If every month you say the exact same thing on an application, odds on you not being accepted. Really consider what you are about to put on your application, it could make all the difference.
  • Revise I have applied on many other servers, and have not been accepted yet, yet. However, all staff members have said the same thing, "Act like you are the one reading your application." That is all you need to know. If you think you could do better, do it! Reread three times and make sure everything is to perfection! That is a road to success. Who knew for a job application that you would need basic elementary skills?

What else is good to know?
When you edit your response, it shows that you care. When you apply again, it shows you care, unless if you spam it. When you give time and patience, it shows you care. It may raise your odds. The team are always looking for their next member, and they are searching hard. All you got to do is reach out to them, saying that you care, saying that you believe your application is perfect. If they like you, congratulations. Now you have a discord interview. I, CamBam300, have never made it to a Discord interview. I can't tell you what to expect. But just remember these tips, and it could change your life on Cubecraft.

This is not meant to hurt or distract your opinions on your application. In fact, it isn't supposed to be your application, since it is up to you on how you apply.

I truly love the Cubecraft members, always giving each other laughs and confidence. So this is how I express it. I love to hear the disagreements, it makes you better.
4410.jpg

So the next time you apply, don't think about failing, because then you are prone to failing. After all, failing is only information to succeed.

Godbless -CamBam300

Thanks for the tips!!;)

Members Online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Cultvres's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
GiGaGekkies wrote on Cultvres's profile.
Happy Birthday
Saw this comment on YT the other day 🤣
IMG_5254.jpeg
Here's the scoreboard I made for BedWars Duos! (Team colors I used may not be used in the actual game)
1713525398483.png
Reesle wrote on Cultvres's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎉
Top Bottom