Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Abodz

May 14, 2018
I already bought a t-shirt from the store what should I do now to receive that?

remio

Forum Professional
Sep 18, 2016
The Netherlands
www.youtube.com
Have you filled in your adress, your city, and the other things you must fill in to complete the submission? If yes, you should receive your T-shirt in a couple of days/weeks.

Abodz

May 14, 2018
Have you filled in your adress, your city, and the other things you must fill in to complete the submission? If yes, you should receive your T-shirt in a couple of days/weeks.
They didn't ask about any address only billing address for the bill but I send them the address with the name and order id and the phone number also in the email
sales@cubecraft.net

Reactions: remio

Snodia

Forum Expert
Oct 18, 2015
deep inside my mind...
Whenever you check out in the store, you will be asked for your billing details. More often than not, that's the same shipping address. Unless some countries are different. So, if you ordered the shirt very recently, it may take some time as I think that shirts are done in a more bulk-like style. I'm sure someone of Management could correct me if I'm wrong.

Reactions: Abodz

KnutBertil

May 8, 2018
I now this is the wrong place to question but: I forgot how to make a post. How do i do one?

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Heya my friend how are you doing today?:D
𝑷𝑹𝑶 𝑾𝑰𝑵𝑵𝑨𝑨𝑹 wrote on L1kii's profile.
👀
qKhalidd wrote on ignsinf's profile.
Hi
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on ii6xxq's profile.
welcome to the forums! I hope you will have a nice stay here:D
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #41-
The moon has moonquakes, which are kind of like the earthquakes on the Earth, but weaker.
Top Bottom