Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Proditio

Dec 16, 2016
United States
when you are in the skywars lobby you will have a book in your hotbar. You have to right click on the book to purches a kit. You buy them with points that you earn from kills and wins. Feel free to ask if you have any more questions on the topic. :D

LanceDaniels

Forum Expert
Jul 4, 2016
If you want to get kits in SkyWars. You have to buy it. I going to show you how to get a kit. :D

i6jsqc.jpg

QFatal

Mar 1, 2016
Long Beach, California
You buy them with the points you earn in each different game. After you accumulate the right amount of points then go to shop (the book) and the store valuables will be there. Depending on which lobby you're in is the shop that will appear when you click on shop. :)

Kloska

Duckerator
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Jul 3, 2016
Sweden
I'm on mobile what do I do ?
To choose a kit on mobile, you have to click the paper in your hotbar when you've joined a game. It'll look something like this:
upload_2019-7-4_11-16-53.png

And in that menu, you can choose between the avalible kits. To select a kit, you have to click on it.

Reactions: Anthoken

Kloska

Duckerator
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Jul 3, 2016
Sweden
The kits that shows up are the only existing kits currently.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Latest profile posts

apparently the free 500 minecoins isnt actually "free", you have to buy something first

LAME!
UncleSpect wrote on Thjis's profile.
congratss thisj o/
Kazwa wrote on Gemmmmie's profile.
lyyy x
Just got off work and have to wake up in 5,5 hours for school tomorrow… :sadnoot:
Sleep well cuties ❤️
Top Bottom