Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

kyviu

Novice Member
Jan 28, 2021
Pronouns
He/Him
Free Minecoins!
See the source image

Today I just wanted to share a way with the community that I have personally been using to get free Minecoins! (just note you will have to have a PC or laptop device and a phone for this to work best, if you dont have atleast one of these then you will not be able to do this!)

For people with PC and PHONE:
Step 1.
First log into your Microsoft account on the Microsoft rewards page with this link: Microsoft Rewards (must be using Microsoft edge and not Google Chrome)
Step 2. Once logged in you will see loads of different tasks to complete in order to gain 'points', Do all of these tasks to get as many points as you can, and do the daily tasks too to start your daily streak.
Step 3. After that make sure you add Microsoft Rewards as a browser extension through this link: Chrome Webstore
Step 4. Make sure to do your daily tasks everyday and complete the searches on each device to get the bonus search points (can be achieved in under 5 minutes by searching up numbers or random letters, for PC devices you will need to make 30 searches + the bonus 4, make sure this is repeated everyday day for maximum efficiency)
Step 5. Make sure you also have Microsoft edge downloaded on your mobile device and you are logged into your Microsoft account and complete the searches on this device also (20 searches)
Step 6. After doing this for a couple of weeks you will notice you have saved up a couple of thousand points, when you would like to redeem them for Minecoins you have 2 choices, buy 330 Minecoins for 2,500 points, or be patient and save your money for an Xbox gift card, Links to both rewards will be placed at the bottom of this post.

For people with only one of the devices
Do the same steps as listed above but only for the device you have access on, however you must note that it may be slower for you to obtain Minecoins.

Result
If you do this correctly and to maximum efficiency you should receive around 660-990 Minecoins per month completely free of charge, something else to note is that you DO NOT require any sort of payment info to do this but you DO require a Microsoft account to be able to redeem these.

Other Info

Xbox Gift Card ($10):

Xbox Gift Card ($5):
330 Minecoins:
NOTE: All Minecoin purchases must be redeemed on the Minecraft website and Minecraft website only, use the link attached and no other site to avoid getting your login details stolen: Minecraft Redeem
Always remember to stay safe online and only use websites you trust, if something sounds too good to be true then it probably is, so do not give your information to any websites outside of Microsoft that claim to be able 'generate' free Minecoins, Microsoft rewards is the only way free Minecoins are obtainable!

Stay safe guys and i hope this helps for my players who do not have the money to spend on Minecoins!

1651135468836.png

muby

Oct 2, 2021
Nigeria
Free Minecoins!
See the source image

Today I just wanted to share a way with the community that I have personally been using to get free Minecoins! (just note you will have to have a PC or laptop device and a phone for this to work best, if you dont have atleast one of these then you will not be able to do this!)

For people with PC and PHONE:
Step 1.
First log into your Microsoft account on the Microsoft rewards page with this link: Microsoft Rewards (must be using Microsoft edge and not Google Chrome)
Step 2. Once logged in you will see loads of different tasks to complete in order to gain 'points', Do all of these tasks to get as many points as you can, and do the daily tasks too to start your daily streak.
Step 3. After that make sure you add Microsoft Rewards as a browser extension through this link: Chrome Webstore
Step 4. Make sure to do your daily tasks everyday and complete the searches on each device to get the bonus search points (can be achieved in under 5 minutes by searching up numbers or random letters, for PC devices you will need to make 30 searches + the bonus 4, make sure this is repeated everyday day for maximum efficiency)
Step 5. Make sure you also have Microsoft edge downloaded on your mobile device and you are logged into your Microsoft account and complete the searches on this device also (20 searches)
Step 6. After doing this for a couple of weeks you will notice you have saved up a couple of thousand points, when you would like to redeem them for Minecoins you have 2 choices, buy 330 Minecoins for 2,500 points, or be patient and save your money for an Xbox gift card, Links to both rewards will be placed at the bottom of this post.

For people with only one of the devices
Do the same steps as listed above but only for the device you have access on, however you must note that it may be slower for you to obtain Minecoins.

Result
If you do this correctly and to maximum efficiency you should receive around 660-990 Minecoins per month completely free of charge, something else to note is that you DO NOT require any sort of payment info to do this but you DO require a Microsoft account to be able to redeem these.

Other Info

Xbox Gift Card ($10):

Xbox Gift Card ($5):
330 Minecoins:
NOTE: All Minecoin purchases must be redeemed on the Minecraft website and Minecraft website only, use the link attached and no other site to avoid getting your login details stolen: Minecraft Redeem
Always remember to stay safe online and only use websites you trust, if something sounds too good to be true then it probably is, so do not give your information to any websites outside of Microsoft that claim to be able 'generate' free Minecoins, Microsoft rewards is the only way free Minecoins are obtainable!

Stay safe guys and i hope this helps for my players who do not have the money to spend on Minecoins!

View attachment 210229
This isn't a suggestion

• Haha
Reactions: ignccg and SoloWarz

muby

Oct 2, 2021
Nigeria
Because feedback & suggestions are for things that people want to be fixed on Cubecraft or people suggest that Cubecraft should add to their server. Not freeminecoins thingy

kyviu

Novice Member
Jan 28, 2021
Pronouns
He/Him
Because feedback & suggestions are for things that people want to be fixed on Cubecraft or people suggest that Cubecraft should add to their server. Not freeminecoins thingy
okay well if there was like a helpful category i wouldve posted it there

GiGaGekkies

Forum Expert
Dec 22, 2019
The Future
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
Heyo! Thanks a lot, I will make sure to try it out. You can never go wrong with free stuff :)
Unfortunately, it is currently bugged for me. I tried their app on my phone and after that I couldn't earn points anymore, so now I'm stuck with a few points and since I can't earn more points, it's useless.

muby

Oct 2, 2021
Nigeria
Heyo! Thanks a lot, I will make sure to try it out. You can never go wrong with free stuff :)
Unfortunately, it is currently bugged for me. I tried their app on my phone and after that I couldn't earn points anymore, so now I'm stuck with a few points and since I can't earn more points, it's useless.
Did you make it so that your points donate to charity. If so that's the case. Because if you activate it so that your points go towards charity each point you earn will go towards charity and not count.

kyviu

Novice Member
Jan 28, 2021
Pronouns
He/Him
maybe thats just a phone issue, ive personally never used my phone for it and have always used my laptop only and ive never had any problems and still earn points quite fast, maybe stick to the web browser version for phone instead? make sure the browser is Microsoft edge, hope this helps :)

GiGaGekkies

Forum Expert
Dec 22, 2019
The Future
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
Did you make it so that your points donate to charity. If so that's the case. Because if you activate it so that your points go towards charity each point you earn will go towards charity and not count.
Nope, that's not the case.

maybe thats just a phone issue, ive personally never used my phone for it and have always used my laptop only and ive never had any problems and still earn points quite fast, maybe stick to the web browser version for phone instead? make sure the browser is Microsoft edge, hope this helps :)
It worked fine for me until I started using the app...
It's impossible to earn points right now :(
Microsoft edge isn't working either

kyviu

Novice Member
Jan 28, 2021
Pronouns
He/Him
Nope, that's not the case.

It worked fine for me until I started using the app...
It's impossible to earn points right now :(
Microsoft edge isn't working either
1651151384974.png
mines working fine on laptop as you can see, id recommend sticking to a browser and if that doesnt work try troubleshooting it by searching up what may be causing it, if all else fails delete and reinstall the app :)

kyviu

Novice Member
Jan 28, 2021
Pronouns
He/Him
I don’t have bedrock yet. I get it for free this summer. Then I’ll try it and give my pov.
you should start doing this method now, so that when you join bedrock you will already have points saved up to buy minecoins!

Reactions: Komodо
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

vanilla extract is the definition of clickbait ONG
Old Picture a friend did when I did Roblox videos hahah. I think this thumbnail never got used but I still like this art style:D
20210306_172301.png
Evaluatiefout wrote on Frontlane's profile.
chipi chipi chapa chapa
Frontlane wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎉
Top Bottom