• No

Votes: 4 13.8%

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 59979

You never need to misplace towers. And you can already report people for doing that. I don't want to because I rather enjoy the game.
It's never necessary. Ever.
I'm not being rude! I'm trying to explain why their opinion is wrong! They don't understand. They said there opinion but it doesn't make sense. So I'm trying to tell them why. I can accept others opinions. Their arguments generally don't make sense. Please re-read the thread and tell me what you think it means so I can help you understand it.
From the messages you sent you didnt try and explain anything. You simply stated that they were "faulty" and people "didnt understand". Also as stated already, what if you need to place a 5x5 tower but there are only 3x3 spots or vice versa? You would be rendered unable to place towers then. Stop saying it doesnt make sense just because you disagree. Some people might find it necessary. That might not be you but it might be other people. The whole world isnt centered around you,

Reactions: remio

remio

Forum Professional
Sep 18, 2016
The Netherlands
www.youtube.com
I'm trying to explain why their opinion is wrong!
No opinion is wrong, never.
They don't understand. They said there opinion but it doesn't make sense
Why don't their opinions make sense? Explain please.
Their arguments generally don't make sense.
Only because they don't agree with your thread? C'mon, please.
Please re-read the thread and tell me what you think it means so I can help you understand it.
I do agree with your thread, but there are some things which could cause problems.
I don't want to because I rather enjoy the game.
It's never necessary. Ever.
So reporting is not necesarry anymore? You can prevent people from doing it again ;)

_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
From the messages you sent you didnt try and explain anything. You simply stated that they were "faulty" and people "didnt understand". Also as stated already, what if you need to place a 5x5 tower but there are only 3x3 spots or vice versa? You would be rendered unable to place towers then. Stop saying it doesnt make sense just because you disagree. Some people might find it necessary. That might not be you but it might be other people. The whole world isnt centered around you,

Please stop. I told you to explain to me what you did not understand but now you're claiming I cant take criticism. This is not about it! So stop bringing it up! If you cant do the simple thing then stop arguing. This is not helping the thread.

No opinion is wrong, never.

Why don't their opinions make sense? Explain, please.

Only because they don't agree with your thread? C'mon, please.

I do agree with your thread, but there are some things which could cause problems.

So reporting is not necessary anymore? You can prevent people from doing it again ;)

Their opinion won't make sense or can be wrong if they don't understand the thread. Misplacing towers is a big problem and if we continue it will ruin td.
I think out of the 4 who voted no I only understand one of them. Even so, it doses not make sense and that's why I brought it up, to begin with.

Lets all just stop arguing and see how the thread turns out.

remio

Forum Professional
Sep 18, 2016
The Netherlands
www.youtube.com
Their opinion won't make sense or can be wrong if they don't understand the thread.
They are only giving reasons why they don't agree, and, in my opinion, those reasons are pretty good.
Misplacing towers is a big problem and if we continue it will ruin td.
I know, report the rulebreakers!
you're claiming I cant take criticism.
This is not about it! So stop bringing it up! If you cant do the simple thing then stop arguing. This is not helping the thread. I'm not being rude! I'm trying to explain why their opinion is wrong! Because they keep making faulty statements.

But let's discuss this anywhere else ;)

Marieke2001

Forum Professional
Jul 2, 2015
I'm not being rude! I'm trying to explain why their opinion is wrong!
Why should someone their opinion be wrong? Can't everyone just think and say what they like to say (while not breaking the rules)? It kinda looks like you're calling someone dumb for not liking your idea, while placing archer towers can be a strategy. I'd like to ask you and @lil' sheep to stop this discusion as it leads to nowhere. Thanks.

_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
Why should someone their opinion be wrong? Can't everyone just think and say what they like to say (while not breaking the rules)? It kinda looks like you're calling someone dumb for not liking your idea, while placing archer towers can be a strategy. I'd like to ask you and @lil' sheep to stop this discusion as it leads to nowhere. Thanks.

Well if they fully don't understand. Then how can they be right?
They don't understand the purpose of this. I'm not calling anyone dumb. And placing a whole row of archer towers that took up 40% of the entire map is not a strategy.

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
www.cubecraft.net
Again, you don't understand! Why don't you ask if you don't understand before criticizing and making assumptions.
OMG
Can you just stop?
You don't understand because you would not disagree.
And no they don't understand I read their comments and I'm trying to tell them that's not the point I'm trying to make but then you come in thinking I'm doing this wrong or that.
It's really annoying, please stop.
Just please stop.
It's not criticism...
I'm trying to explain why what they said does not make sense. Can you stop? Last time I'm going to tell you.
Please. Stop.
Just stop arguing. Stop being rude. Just stop.
Just stop replying. This is getting off the subject.
I never said there "talking nonsense" I'm trying to tell them why their response does not make sense to what I'm suggesting.
And no I don't think I have to tell you on a profile.

Please do tell us what we don't understand, and why our response makes no sense.
From what I see, all you're doing is claiming we don't understand, and hope others agree with you. You're giving us no extra information, and you're not even proving us wrong either.
It seems that you don't understand.

I'm not being rude! I'm trying to explain why their opinion is wrong!
Your opinion can literally never be wrong. Saying someone's opinion is wrong is pretty rude to be honest.

Last edited:

LeCastel

Dedicated Member
Aug 23, 2016
The Shattered Plains
Yes please. Some people even do it on purpose, just to annoy others. And there are only a handful of people that actually listen to their teammates when they play the game. Very frustrating to have someone basically teamgrief.

Reactions: _The13thDoctor_
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on TheOrderOfSapphire's profile.
:3🍜
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on thejumboyt's profile.
Welcome to the forums! I hope you will like it here!:D
Top Bottom