Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

MagnificentSpam

Forum Expert
Mar 16, 2016
It's +50% so 1.5x :3 Armor piercing can make it seem like 2.5 times though.
@Snap you should fix that, I almost got angry when reading this. Had to ctrl+f to see if people already mentioned it.

When you mention critical hits, you should also mention sprint hits, which are about as important in combat and are necessary to understand what the "A player must not be sprinting" requirement for crits actually means.

Remember, the objective is to not die.
I don't really play eggwars, this might be true there since you can gear up infinitely by doing nothing but standing around afk. But in skywars it's not true, the main objective it to kill everyone else and not dying it simply a requirement for that. If you wait for others to kill each other, you'll face one better geared player instead of two players with weaker gear. Running away if you have a plan to kill your opponent or to heal up is fine, but running away simply to survive some longer will justifiably make people angry and is effectively the same as skybasing/camping.

Last edited:

Sophie

Forum Professional
May 1, 2014
Arendine Sink
@Snap you should fix that, I almost got angry when reading this. Had to ctrl+f to see if people already mentioned it.
Okay, thanks for the heads up :)

If you wait for others to kill each other, you'll face one better geared player instead of two players with weaker gear.
Or, you strengthen your chances of winning the game. You don't need to kill both players in this scenario. Wait for them to conclude their fight, and then jump in when they're weak. Also, there are many ways to get the best gear without fighting people (i.e. mining), and kits such as the Iron Golem one give you one of the best sets in the game right off the bat (though this is subject to change very soon, thank gods). I'm not saying that you should camp all game, you just shouldn't kill everything that moves when you don't need to.

F

Facelurite

Okay, thanks for the heads up :)

Or, you strengthen your chances of winning the game. You don't need to kill both players in this scenario. Wait for them to conclude their fight, and then jump in when they're weak. Also, there are many ways to get the best gear without fighting people (i.e. mining), and kits such as the Iron Golem one give you one of the best sets in the game right off the bat (though this is subject to change very soon, thank gods). I'm not saying that you should camp all game, you just shouldn't kill everything that moves when you don't need to.
Before somebody says that cleaning is noobish ; let me just say its not. Its strategic and helps win games . A lot of people think its noobly , bit thats because it annoys them. Anything annoying is considered noobly by people even if its not.

Reactions: Sophie

MastaWinda

Aug 6, 2016
This is a good guide, but there are also some things about this guide that aren't correct.

I can also see that some people misunderstands the guide.
The guide is a "How to survive longer" guide. It seems that some people thinks that this guide is a "Get good at MELEE fighing guide".

CommunistCactus

Forum Professional
Mar 13, 2015
Beyond time and space
Just a tip: You click left click to attack
Wow that helped me a lot!
understanding the objective of PvP (Golden Rule)
This is very, very true indeed. Especially in eggwars

You know, that "#CubeTip: Don't die" at the end of the eggwars parkour is telling you the truth. I prefer not dieing once over dieing once and killing maybe 3 or 5 people.
This is also the key to having a godlike K/D ratio. It's not getting a lot of kills (or killfarming), It's not dieing.

So, I can confirm.

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
Just a tip: You click left click to attack
Even better tip here
Use right click if you want to attack

As for the thread very useful but you missed the single most important thing to know in PvP
As quoted above
You left click to hit
But jokes aside the 1 thing I noticed about this thread is this part
If you aren't having fun, then you're not playing the game properly
okay that statement in itself if slight contradictory to the previous statementbut firstly here is the statements
Have fun ffs
If in there you explain if you are no longer having fun than leave, go play something else
Which contradicts the thought of if you aren't having fun you are playing the game wrong due to one of your reasons for the first was because they are using chat rudely and you aren't having fun from that, than you aren't playing the game correctly?

Reactions: Luzario

Sophie

Forum Professional
May 1, 2014
Arendine Sink
If in there you explain if you are no longer having fun than leave, go play something else
Which contradicts the thought of if you aren't having fun you are playing the game wrong due to one of your reasons for the first was because they are using chat rudely and you aren't having fun from that, than you aren't playing the game correctly?
This was really confusing...

You talk alot on the forums, and half the time you have no clue what your talking about.

Reactions: CommunistCactus

Sophie

Forum Professional
May 1, 2014
Arendine Sink
Bump because need to send it to people who complain about running / bow spamming / bows / literally anything they don't want me to do

MagnificentSpam

Forum Expert
Mar 16, 2016
Ugh the necroposting rule should just be removed. I don't mind getting a notification for an old thread if someone actually replied to it with new content. If I don't care about the topic anymore it's one click to unwatch the thread. But now I either get a notification every time the thread is bumped or a bunch of notifications when eventually someone posts in it, someone else calls them out for necroposting and then a staff member replies and locks the thread.

Sophie

Forum Professional
May 1, 2014
Arendine Sink
Ugh the necroposting rule should just be removed. I don't mind getting a notification for an old thread if someone actually replied to it with new content. If I don't care about the topic anymore it's one click to unwatch the thread. But now I either get a notification every time the thread is bumped or a bunch of notifications when eventually someone posts in it, someone else calls them out for necroposting and then a staff member replies and locks the thread.
Yeah, this is the reason I wanted player-owned forum sub-sections. That way, you could set up your own rules and invite certain people to it, and pin stuff in there so that you wouldn't have to bump a thread every week or so. Though, if you unwatch the thread and then ignore the next notification you get, you won't receive anymore unless tagged or quoted.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Eli
The return of the Snow Rank

1713448196080.png
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Desiderata's profile.
💙
Nightmare wrote on linkxniko's profile.
Thanks for the follow!
Xi1m wrote on TheOrderOfSapphire's profile.
Top Bottom