Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

1212hawks_

Dedicated Member
Jul 16, 2016
The nest of dorks
www.youtube.com
So, I've seen a lot of people who are really having trouble when their account gets compromised. So, if you need help because your account got compromised, follow these steps.
Step one: Change your Mojang password
So, compromised account means that someone got into your account. So, you have to change your Mojang password here https://mojang.com/ I'd change your password to something very hard to crack like: 83728ehvi284.
2: Appeal.
So, after you reset your password, you have to appeal. A staff member will check it one time or another. Remember to say that your account was hacked. Now, here is what you shouldn't do.
1. Don't spam staff members. Just appeal. If you're confused, just private message the staff member :).
2. Don't beg for a staff member to check your appeal. They'll do it at one point or another.
The only thing you should do is just ne patient :P.
I hope this advice helped you guys. Sorry if I stole some people's ideas to make this thread. Have a good day.

Reactions: TheBrownster

codexprivateㅤㅤㅤㅤ

Dedicated Member
May 14, 2016
α муѕтяισυѕ ρƖαcє
So, I've seen a lot of people who are really having trouble when their account gets compromised. So, if you need help because your account got compromised, follow these steps.
Step one: Change your Mojang password
So, compromised account means that your account got hacked. So, you have to change your Mojang password here https://mojang.com/ I'd change your password to something very hard to crack like: 83728ehvi284.
2: Appeal.
So, after you reset your password, you have to appeal. A staff member will check it one time or another. Remember to say that your account was hacked. Now, here is what you shouldn't do.
1. Don't spam staff members. Just appeal. If you're confused, just private message the staff member :).
2. Don't beg for a staff member to check your appeal. They'll do it at one point or another.
The only thing you should do is just ne patient :p.
I hope this advice helped you guys. Sorry if I stole some people's ideas to make this thread. Have a good day.
this doesnt mean "you got hacked"

the server detected you playing on another ip and it autobanned you via marco's account...

Ping Ether

Forum Veteran
Jun 2, 2016
Italy
So, compromised account means that your account got hacked
Not necessarily.
Remember to say that your account was hacked
That's not how it works...
It didn't.
It's not based on facts nor relatable info, it's just vague implications and thoughts put together into a guide made of voices heard randomly.
I suggest you actually experience getting banned for compromised account yourself before making a guide on such a commonly occurring event, or you could just let a staff member who actually knows how the system works from the inside make one if necessary.

I only see this guide as a way to try and get some attention more than helping anyone, because if this was an actual guide, it wouldn't be so inaccurate and fastly put together....
Sorry to say this, I'm just being honest.

1212hawks_

Dedicated Member
Jul 16, 2016
The nest of dorks
www.youtube.com
Not necessarily.

That's not how it works...

It didn't.
It's not based on facts nor relatable info, it's just vague implications and thoughts put together into a guide made of voices heard randomly.
I suggest you actually experience getting banned for compromised account yourself before making a guide on such a commonly occurring event, or you could just let a staff member who actually knows how the system works from the inside make one if necessary.

I only see this guide as a way to try and get some attention more than helping anyone, because if this was an actual guide, it wouldn't be so inaccurate and fastly put together....
Sorry to say this, I'm just being honest.
I'm not trying to get attention, just trying to help.. I'm not an attention hog. Remember, it's just some tips that can be helpful. (Just want to help, not get attention :))

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
happy eggday
Mintypie231 wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday!!! 🎂🎈
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday 🎈
yeoxuhang wrote on Egg🥚's profile.