Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Do you agree with the suggestion?

• Total voters

xKouhai

Dec 25, 2016
Okay, the general idea of this thread is good and something like "For your good sportsmanship you have been awarded 1 xp!"

But with decreasing xp because you're being rude according to code? I don't think anyone would like that.

I can see there being a response going "OH NO!!!! I JUST LOST TEN XP FOR CALLING SOMEONE A HACKER WHATEVER WILL I DO?!" whenever someone does say there is a hacker in the game.

Many people say their friends or others are hacking as a joke and I know my friends and I do that too, so losing experience points for that is simply invalid and besides, if to you that is still rude then well, it could just as easily be a real hacker. Sometimes I know I say "I think (Username) may be hacking" in chat to my friends, and I lose XP. It doesn't really make sense you see.

Soifam

Jan 31, 2015
It's not being rude calling out a hacker. Just for the record so that you know you're not talking to someone that can see the difference between hackers and legit players:

There's nothing wrong with calling someone a hacker, if the player is actually legit, you can take it as a compliment. Calling someone a noob can be true, for example if someone's bowspamming, people would consider that noob.

Totally disagree.
For example: In real life, you know someone who's an idiot, stupid person or whatever. Would you say "You are an idiot!!!"? And then, would you say "well.. if it's true it's not rude". Same with noob, or even hacker (as 99% of time is NOT true).

KitKatkels17

Jul 27, 2016
Candy - https://discord.gg/rcQfj8v
2. Punishment - Reduce rudeness
-The politeness of the players don't only depend on the positive things they say, but also on the negative words as: noob, hax, hacker, your mother, and an endless list of rude words. I know that currently some of them can't be written in the chat, but I think this is useless.

I like your idea but saying words like hacker or hax shouldn't be a punishment because if I have video evidence I will say something like Mcplayer1737 you will be reported because you have fly hacks

that's not rudeness that's letting the person know they'll be punished not to mention what if someone says Watch out so and so has Fly hacks that's not being rude that's altering the reporters to start their recordings and other players to get ready for a hacker so no I don't agree with the saying Hacks or hax should make you lose points

telegamer

Forum Veteran
Jul 28, 2015
Bansilvania
bit.ly
Totally disagree.
For example: In real life, you know someone who's an idiot, stupid person or whatever. Would you say "You are an idiot!!!"? And then, would you say "well.. if it's true it's not rude". Same with noob, or even hacker (as 99% of time is NOT true).
This is almost the same as saying "If Jimmy jumped off a cliff yould you do that too?".

Let's summarize a few facts:
  • Noob got removed from the filter
  • Hacker got removed from the filter
  • Noob isn't really rude, it's just saying that someone isn't good at the game, usually used when people are salty because they got killed in a stupid way.
  • Saying that someone is an idiot on the other hand is being rude, why? Because you are calling them dumb! It's like comparing throwing a paper airplane in class with jumping off a cliff! Okay maybe that's bit extreme but you get the idea... I hope.. :P
(as 99% of time is NOT true).
I don't think that's a good estimation, Probably 40% of the time is a better estimation.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Basketman wrote on UncleSpect's profile.
Thanks for the follow 💛
SpringWarz wrote on Eli's profile.
Happy birthday!
Eli
Behold my birthday meal

aa0fb30e-20ed-416e-b452-e4d70ce86ec2.jpeg
Thjis wrote on xEefster's profile.
Happy Bday!
Basketman wrote on BicolourSine41's profile.
Thanks for the follow! ❤️
Top Bottom