Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Jako_Nc

Novice Member
Jan 20, 2017
Australia
Its surprise that hackers are sometimes an issue on the server. They can ruin a game, and make a long wait for one useless.
So iv come up with some simple, and complex ways to beat hackers in eggwars (only works on normal items)

Easy ways:​
  • Get debuffer kit - The debuffer hit has a weakness potion, and a slowness potion, what we will use most is the weakness potion. For example when a weakness potion is splashed on a player with a stone sword, that person will only do half health per charged hit with normal hits and one heart per hit with critical hits. This is really useful against hackers with pvp hacks, just make sure to get there egg as quick as possible
  • Build up and bridge - if you are against a hacker with pvp hacks that doesn't have anti-knockback, run to a dead-end island with at least 64 blocks, make sure the hacker follows you. Build up at least 20 blocks high and bridge over back to where you came from. Pay attention to the hacker. If he builds up run back to him/her and pull out your weapon, jump on them as there building and at a good falling distance, and hit them off starting with a crit hit, if they push you off its ok because they only had blocks in there hand and didn't do significant damage to you, it also helps if you have the falling ability (forgot what its called, if there still alive on impact, finish them off)
Complex way:​
  • Use the villager/other players - to beat a pvp hacker in a natural pvp battle you have to use living/logged entity shields. because you can hit them once they hit the shield, and go back behind it depending on where they move. They cant stop hitting living entity's and that ends up being there weakness, this is marked as complex because you have to be absolutely perfect in all your movements to pull this off, in the many times iv tried it i only won 2 times, so it should be a last resort move.
========================================================================================

Remember this only works on normal/HC eggwars and not on op, I hope this helped out a little :)

OnePointEight.exe

Dedicated Member
May 26, 2017
Another thing you should mention is using an axe the right way, if you fight in a way that you exchange one hit for one hit, this is done by going in and out of their reach, this works best with stone tier, most hackers use sword because of their high dps, if you get 3 crits on someone using a stone axe they die.
Yes this can be hard to do given that hackers seem to have something that makes it so they stay in range of you, idk. I hope this helps?

D

Deleted member 204478

Sounds cool! I would definitely have to try these out soon!
Although, there is a problem with the debuffer suggestion. How would you know if there is a hacker before the game has started? I hardly pick this kit, and I barely see hackers in games. It's a cool tactic though, I must admit.

RayzMC

Feb 3, 2017
Summer
Its surprise that hackers are sometimes an issue on the server. They can ruin a game, and make a long wait for one useless.
So iv come up with some simple, and complex ways to beat hackers in eggwars (only works on normal items)

Easy ways:​
  • Get debuffer kit - The debuffer hit has a weakness potion, and a slowness potion, what we will use most is the weakness potion. For example when a weakness potion is splashed on a player with a stone sword, that person will only do half health per charged hit with normal hits and one heart per hit with critical hits. This is really useful against hackers with pvp hacks, just make sure to get there egg as quick as possible
  • Build up and bridge - if you are against a hacker with pvp hacks that doesn't have anti-knockback, run to a dead-end island with at least 64 blocks, make sure the hacker follows you. Build up at least 20 blocks high and bridge over back to where you came from. Pay attention to the hacker. If he builds up run back to him/her and pull out your weapon, jump on them as there building and at a good falling distance, and hit them off starting with a crit hit, if they push you off its ok because they only had blocks in there hand and didn't do significant damage to you, it also helps if you have the falling ability (forgot what its called, if there still alive on impact, finish them off)
Complex way:​
  • Use the villager/other players - to beat a pvp hacker in a natural pvp battle you have to use living/logged entity shields. because you can hit them once they hit the shield, and go back behind it depending on where they move. They cant stop hitting living entity's and that ends up being there weakness, this is marked as complex because you have to be absolutely perfect in all your movements to pull this off, in the many times iv tried it i only won 2 times, so it should be a last resort move.
========================================================================================

Remember this only works on normal/HC eggwars and not on op, I hope this helped out a little :)
I could try some of them out, and hopefully it works :)

PiffLegend

May 26, 2017
Finally someone who tries to beat hackers! Thank you for the tips, it will definitely be useful.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I have no idea how I just became a well known member lol. I mean- it hasn't even been 3 months, and the only thing I do is upload facts.

Thank you all so much, even though I don't deserve being a well known member :heart:
RobinDn wrote on SanCookie's profile.
🍪 When do I get my cookie?
RobinDn wrote on mitgobla's profile.
Thanks for everything! :D
SpringWarz wrote on SanCookie's profile.
If you come back, I will stop eating the cookies
Otherworld wrote on mitgobla's profile.
Thank you for everything, Mit 💙
Top Bottom