Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Qin Shihuangdi

Forum Expert
Nov 11, 2015
The Orange House
You can say this isn't a problem all you want, but consider this:
- Me and @CommunistCactus have found a method to consistently mid camp every team map except Toys and Pizza.
- Us two have mid camped 200+ times. I can only remember losing the game one time. (Excluding games we lost due to hackers or simply falling in the void)
- I've fended off the entire storm map by myself while mid camping
- We regularly win 8+ v 1s with no difficulty.
- On Aztec, 18 people can be held out by 2 with no problems.
- Others

Now, I've seen two fair and true arguments against mid camping:
- It's rarely done
- Frequently brought up by @Rigel_The_Star , only me and Communist seem to have this perfected. Everyone else seems to mess up something.

So just comment below what should be done about. If you still think this isn't a problem (which I'm honestly not sure how people still think that), comment below explaining why.

D

Deleted member 100818

I agree that mid camping sucks, but you're not really suggesting anything yet..

D

Deleted member 100818

I've suggested a lot of things in the past but they all get mixed reviews so I'm looking for ideas other people have
I don't have anything against that, but I'm wondering.. Why did you post it in the suggestion section if you're not suggesting anything?

vinlir

Jun 14, 2015
Belgium
www.youtube.com
Isn't it just a valid tactic that you guys mastered ? You're saying that this is rarely done so where is the problem ? I feel like you guys just played the game a lot and found the best strategy, nothing wrong about being good at the game. Have you actually pulled this off against good players (set-up match), just playing regularly you'll almost never find actual good players. When you're playing good players getting control of mid is very hard and getting control without them getting 5 diamonds is almost impossible. It is hard so if you pull it off you should benefit. Even when you have mid, you have to make supply runs and your egg is less protected. What I would do against midcampers is safebridge to other islands to increase income and eventually make it to your island and take control. I mean I see a lot more ways to counter midcamping. So, is there honestly a problem with midcamping ? I used to play a lot off eggwars, I've never had problems with midcampers or has there been a change in meta ?

Reactions: _The13thDoctor_

Qin Shihuangdi

Forum Expert
Nov 11, 2015
The Orange House
Isn't it just a valid tactic that you guys mastered ? You're saying that this is rarely done so where is the problem ? I feel like you guys just played the game a lot and found the best strategy, nothing wrong about being good at the game. Have you actually pulled this off against good players (set-up match), just playing regularly you'll almost never find actual good players. When you're playing good players getting control of mid is very hard and getting control without them getting 5 diamonds is almost impossible. It is hard so if you pull it off you should benefit. Even when you have mid, you have to make supply runs and your egg is less protected. What I would do against midcampers is safebridge to other islands to increase income and eventually make it to your island and take control. I mean I see a lot more ways to counter midcamping. So, is there honestly a problem with midcamping ? I used to play a lot off eggwars, I've never had problems with midcampers or has there been a change in meta ?
Nothing you said there doesn't apply to hackers, and your strategy will get you killed every time

D

Deleted member 59979

Mid camping is like bowspamming. They are both a pain and unbalanced but they are genuine tactics. Im all for a new suggestion to stop it but I'm not really sure on any fixes.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on SAASD's profile.
Hey pro! Long time no see, Hru? :D
Reesle wrote on itsmochhi's profile.
Thanks for everything! Hope you have a good life.
As per the removal of the design team CubeCraft will now remove the Moderation team due to them costing CubeCraft the same amount of extra money - nothing.
Reesle wrote on Tommy Boi's profile.
Congrats on 300 reaction score!!
Top Bottom