Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

theonolan04

Nov 21, 2020
Hello i play on ps4 i want play skyblock with my friend but i can't it sey 'you do not have enough profile slots to join this profile' how i can play with him

Unknown_

Feb 29, 2020
Sweden
Hi! I don’t really know what to do because I have never played on bedrock before. So feel free to start a conversation with any staff-member if you got any questions :)

cioxcho

Novice Member
Nov 2, 2020
Hello i play on ps4 i want play skyblock with my friend but i can't it sey 'you do not have enough profile slots to join this profile' how i can play with him
Do you already have a coop server? You can only be part of one if you don’t have a sky block rank and you get two more if you are. If that’s the case you have to delete/quite the one you are part of to join a new one

D

Deleted member 489420

i guess u r non ranked on skyblock, non ranks have 1 solo and 1 coop profile, if it says that u dont have enough profiles just leave that coop profile, please note that if u r alone on this coop u will lose it for ever

Members Online

Latest profile posts

This is YOUR daily dose of facts #51-
One two-story stronghold library has 233 bookshelves, and if you break them, you will get 699 books (approximate).
Kazwa wrote on itsmochhi's profile.
Thanks for everything!
The Forums was super glitched out earlier xD
img_5358-png.230114

IMG_5359.png

img_5360-png.230116

A simple refresh and then everything was back to normal :)
Eli wrote on itsmochhi's profile.
Thank you for everything!!!
Tripleee wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
Happy Birthday!
Top Bottom