Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

theonolan04

Nov 21, 2020
Hello i play on ps4 i want play skyblock with my friend but i can't it sey 'you do not have enough profile slots to join this profile' how i can play with him

Unknown_

Feb 29, 2020
Sweden
Hi! I don’t really know what to do because I have never played on bedrock before. So feel free to start a conversation with any staff-member if you got any questions :)

cioxcho

Novice Member
Nov 2, 2020
Hello i play on ps4 i want play skyblock with my friend but i can't it sey 'you do not have enough profile slots to join this profile' how i can play with him
Do you already have a coop server? You can only be part of one if you don’t have a sky block rank and you get two more if you are. If that’s the case you have to delete/quite the one you are part of to join a new one

D

Deleted member 489420

i guess u r non ranked on skyblock, non ranks have 1 solo and 1 coop profile, if it says that u dont have enough profiles just leave that coop profile, please note that if u r alone on this coop u will lose it for ever

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Frontlane wrote on Kazwa's profile.
💚
Frontlane wrote on Loskol's profile.
1715877713484.png
UncleSpect wrote on wischmoppl's profile.
happy birthday!
UncleSpect wrote on piggypiggyyoinkyoink's profile.
happy birthday!
Changed my name to _EliteSexy, so thats me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Top Bottom