Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
This discussion focuses on MinerWare, try to stay on topic!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Wildd

Dedicated Member
Jun 4, 2020
I was just thinking about Minerware. Yeah.
But I am wondering:
1. How much you play it
2. How much you enjoy it

Unfortunately this is currently only applicable to Bedrock, obviously, however if you play Java still let me know what your opinions on it used to be :)
Minerware is obviously not the most popular Cubecraft minigame, but I still love it a lot, yet only really know personally of one person who actively plays it a lot (Casualpoalrbear)

GlowGamerKSA

Feb 13, 2021
Saudi Arabia
Minerware is one of my favorite games, i used to main it. I used to play it everyday with my sister (this is in like 2018) and after playing it for a while i got bored of it so i stopped playing it for a really long time, but after the rank update i played it more often, i play it now like 4 times a week. I really enjoy it.

pekd

minerware is a great game! but i prefer games where pvp plays a bigger part, so when i am playing on my pc, i rarely play it. when im playing on my mobile tho, its almost the only game i play because mobile pvp is too dificult for me (also @Casualpoalrbear you might find this thread interesting)

Last edited:

Wildd

Dedicated Member
Jun 4, 2020
Minerware is one of my favorite games, i used to main it. I used to play it everyday with my sister (this is in like 2018) and after playing it for a while i got bored of it so i stopped playing it for a really long time, but after the rank update i played it more often, i play it now like 4 times a week. I really enjoy it.
I probably play a similar amount to you. Not loads and loads but whenever I'm bored of eggwars

Fly☆Guy

Novice Member
Sep 26, 2021
6 feet under
discord.gg
Pronouns
He/Him
But I am wondering:
1. How much you play it
2. How much you enjoy it

Unfortunately this is currently only applicable to Bedrock, obviously, however if you play Java still let me know what your opinions on it used to be :)
Minerware is obviously not the most popular Cubecraft minigame, but I still love it a lot, yet only really know personally of one person who actively plays it a lot (Casualpoalrbear)
I rarely play minerware but i think it is possibly the most fun game on the network. I thinks its because it isn't very grindable and thats why even for one of the oldest games the boards aren't extremely high.

Reactions: Casualpoalrbear

Wildd

Dedicated Member
Jun 4, 2020
I rarely play minerware but i think it is possibly the most fun game on the network. I thinks its because it isn't very grindable and thats why even for one of the oldest games the boards aren't extremely high.
definitely. i wouldnt grind it just because of how long each game takes, but i would say its the most fun and unique gamemode. yes Hypixel has party games but minerware is so much better

Lyriie

Sr. Mod
Team CubeCraft
🛠️ Sr. Moderator
Mar 31, 2018
MinerWare is one of my favourite games and I play it often. I was on the Java leaderboard for it, but unfortunately the leaderboards are not accessible anymore :c

• Heart
Reactions: Wildd

Mivke

Forum Expert
Sep 10, 2018
Rotterdam
www.youtube.com
1676840839116.png
ehh

LukaG_

May 15, 2022
Europe
I've played the game a few times before and I actually really enjoyed myself, but I am more of a PVP guy myself, so I don't find myself playing it often. But by you writing this post, you did actually get me to go play 2 games of it and while I didn't win any it was still a very fun thingy. Maybe I'll play it more, especially when the 1.19 update rolls around.

Magnomon

Dec 28, 2022
Germany
But I am wondering:
1. How much you play it
2. How much you enjoy it

Its more a game for fun and not to grind, if im bored of the other gamemodes i play a few games minerware

Guillaumerr

Feb 21, 2023
But I am wondering:
1. How much you play it
2. How much you enjoy it

Pretty often, I like it a lot and play it every time when I get on. I play it like a warm up round, something fun and easy!

• Heart
Reactions: Wildd
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Matriox wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Congratulations

Goodluck in your helper training

Don't let frontlane or lyra be mean
Kazwa wrote on Frontlane's profile.
1713570291417.png

I know right
JokeKaedee wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congratulations!! 🎊
JokeKaedee wrote on Frontlane's profile.
Gefeliciteerd mopje 🥰💕
JokeKaedee wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Congrats 🎊💗
Top Bottom