Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

danilacasito

May 20, 2020
Hello, before I was testing how long it took for the anticheat to get banned, of course, I am interested in how the anticheat works and I wanted to TRY CUBECRAFT BEDROCK, seeing that I have not had a bath for days ... A user reported me, clearly XiiKa ended up banning me

(I wanted the anticheat banned me, but it was a staff)

How long does it take to process my appeal?

if you see errors in the text it is by the google translator

AnolTongi

Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Mar 18, 2020
Turkey
If your application does not get reviewed in 3 days, try to contact XiiKa(the staff that banned you) But for now you should wait as xTypical said

Mar 23, 2019
If your application does not get reviewed in 3 days, try to contact XiiKa(the staff that banned you) But for now you should wait as xTypical said
They will eventually tell you to be patient till your appeal gets reviewed so I don't know if that has any added value or if it will get reviewed quicker.

S4nne

Sr. Moderator
Team CubeCraft
🛠️ Sr. Moderator
Jun 19, 2017
The Netherlands
Pronouns
She/Her
Hey,
As said above, there is no set time for appeals to be reviewed. It usually takes a few hours - days before you receive a reply.
Also, our Bedrock anticheat system currently doesn't ban cheaters iirc, it only detects cheats. The Sentinel developers are stil working on it.

If you have any further questions, feel free to ask me or another staff member, or create a new thread.

🔒 Locked as the question has been answered.

Reactions: AnolTongi
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Velocidad wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Felicitaciones! ;)
WiggedWigg wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO LESSGOOOOOOOOOOOO
Eli wrote on Fisktratt's profile.
Caaaaaalva
Loskol wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congrats!
Eli wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congratulations!! 🎉🎉
Top Bottom