Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

_Manoo_

Apr 20, 2014
Cubecraftgames :D
Well hello there stranger or well known person who chose to click on this thread.
My name is _Manoo_ also once known as ManOfDirty.
Around august the first 2015, i "left" CCG. Back then i had played for a long time and was a well known player on the server. Since then i have been joining the server every once and a while and ive been waiting to "come back" when creative/skyblock is back. I also see that a lot of the people i used to play with has almost all become some kind of staff on the server which is great. I will probably start playing a little again and a lot if skyblock/creative comes.
Well that was a little bit about me, now to the other thing.
I would like everyone who is reading this to tell me in the comments, how long have you been on CCG?
I myself has been there since around 2000-3000 people, so about 3-4 years. I even remember one of my normal days on CCG playing on kit pvp (kit pvp 2 of course) and then seeing in chat "CUBECRAFT HAS NOW REACHED 5000 PLAYERS). That was a huge thing. Now the server is about 6 times huger, thats crazy. Well hope to see you all around and make new friends, as my old friends has mainly left or is staff!

Megaaa

Forum Veteran
Mar 4, 2015
East-Flanders, Belgium
I joined CubeCraft when it reached 5000 players. that was about 2 years I think? And a 4 months ago I played everyday, every hour, every minutes spended on CubeCraft. :)

The_Supermarket

Dedicated Member
Oct 3, 2015
Westervoort
Well hello there stranger or well known person who chose to click on this thread.
My name is _Manoo_ also once known as ManOfDirty.
Around august the first 2015, i "left" CCG. Back then i had played for a long time and was a well known player on the server. Since then i have been joining the server every once and a while and ive been waiting to "come back" when creative/skyblock is back. I also see that a lot of the people i used to play with has almost all become some kind of staff on the server which is great. I will probably start playing a little again and a lot if skyblock/creative comes.
Well that was a little bit about me, now to the other thing.
I would like everyone who is reading this to tell me in the comments, how long have you been on CCG?
I myself has been there since around 2000-3000 people, so about 3-4 years. I even remember one of my normal days on CCG playing on kit pvp (kit pvp 2 of course) and then seeing in chat "CUBECRAFT HAS NOW REACHED 5000 PLAYERS). That was a huge thing. Now the server is about 6 times huger, thats crazy. Well hope to see you all around and make new friends, as my old friends has mainly left or is staff!
I joined CubeCraft at the same moment when i buy a MC account xD

D

Deleted member 8554

I joined CCG about a year and a half ago. I was very different then, and so was Cubecraft. And now both me and CCG have changed and come along for the better.

RynezDev

Forum Professional
Dec 1, 2015
test
I joined CubeCraft when it reached 5000 players. that was about 2 years I think? And a 4 months ago I played everyday, every hour, every minutes spended on CubeCraft. :)
So long :)
I joined CubeCraft 1.5 yrs ago :)
O wow :) Nice!
I joined CubeCraft at the same moment when i buy a MC account xD
Neat!
Around 1,5/2 years and I still enjoy playing :)
Old three :]
I've been a member of Ccg since 2012, little inactive now but like Mano just waiting for things to come back up.
2012 Gratz!!
I joined CCG about a year and a half ago. I was very different then, and so was Cubecraft. And now both me and CCG have changed and come along for the better.
Nice xD OMG everyone is so long on CCG
I Joined around October 2014. @drpeppermangle, Idk a lot of my friends have left. The community I used to know is completely gone now.
Nice!
I joined about a week ago.
LOL I think 3weeks ago
I joined 10 months ago.
Yep I joined CCG as I buy MC xD

cocai

Dedicated Member
Dec 29, 2013
dubai
First joined CCG on December 21st, 2013. Right when the server hit 1000 players. A lot of things have changed since then in both good and bad ways.

Last edited:
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Sergiio12 wrote on LoveAndMafia's profile.
Alejaaaandro
Blom wrote on Lyriie's profile.
Lyriie, sorry for bullying you all the time :o
Ur an amazing staff member <3
mojang nerf mobile players pls
Someone nerfed me because I can't find those hidden chests as easily anymore.. I won't stop trying tho >:c
Top Bottom