Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

How long does it take for you for staff to reply on your reports?

• 1 day

Votes: 1 50.0%
  • 1-2 days

Votes: 1 50.0%
  • 1 week

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 1 month

• They never reply on my reports :(

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

ItzMo_209

Aug 16, 2016
I have a question...
How long does it exactly take for staff to reply on our reports?
Because, I have four open reports from the 8th of July.
Only one is handled from the 8th of July.

And I don't know why.

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
The Netherlands
Hello @ItzMo_209,

Staff get more than 100 reports per day and sometimes even more than 500, but they also have a normal life outside CubeCraft. Please be paitient, and wait until a Staff Members looks into your reports. Your reports will get dealt with eventually.

The time to get a reply on your report is always different because it is always different how many staff members are available at the moment to handle reports. Don't worry your report will be handled you just need to be patient sometimes. Older reports usually get handled first. Your report can get handeled the same day as you made it but sometimes you need to wait a few days or a week. Staff members are trying their best to handle the reports as fast as possible, just wait and your report will be handled soon!:)

iLoveYouu

Forum Veteran
Oct 18, 2015
Hello @ItzMo_209,

Staff get more than 100 reports per day and sometimes even more than 500, but they also have a normal life outside CubeCraft. Please be paitient, and wait until a Staff Members looks into your reports. Your reports will get dealt with eventually.
The time to get a reply on your report is always different because it is always different how many staff members are available at the moment to handle reports. Don't worry your report will be handled you just need to be patient sometimes. Older reports usually get handled first. Your report can get handeled the same day as you made it but sometimes you need to wait a few days or a week. Staff members are trying their best to handle the reports as fast as possible, just wait and your report will be handled soon!:)
Locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Basketman wrote on Eli's profile.
Happy Birthday Forums Guru (ELI) Enjoy your day and I hope these small messages here make your day! 🥳
JokeKaedee wrote on Eli's profile.
Happy birthday, Eli! I hope that today will be filled with joy and happiness only!!
Enjoy your day 🐉 :heart:
Reesle wrote on RatedManMp46's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🥳
Matriox wrote on Eli's profile.
HI

ITS YOUR BIRTHDAY

happy birthday Eli

1714947914949.png

1714948030659.png

here, take some beans:
1714948068073.png
Hoshi wrote on Eli's profile.