Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reapz

Jul 29, 2018
www.planetminecraft.com
So the player its_jelle a known hacker that tried to act legit got banned for this video:
looks like fairly good evidence against the kid, but this video:
where the hits are so obviously not legit it got denied 18 days ago for insufficient evidence when it is clear what is happening.. Some of the staff members are not quite fully there in their brains or maybe their eyes are a little damaged who knows!

Reapz

Jul 29, 2018
www.planetminecraft.com
Slow it down on the bottom video at 0:30 and you see he hits the player that spawns and continues to hit them while they go behind until they are gone.. There are many parts in that video that show clear hacks I want to know what goes through some of the staff members brains

TheBrownster

Forum Expert
Jun 10, 2016
A Pasture
This player was banned on August 20th, which was 6 days ago with the first video you linked. So I don't know why you are insulting our staff team even though we correctly handled the report almost a week before you made this thread. Also, insulting people is not the right way to go about things. We are human and can make mistakes. You can clearly present the problem and not have to insult anyone and you will receive a much better response.

Thank you
~Locked

Reactions: Buuuddy
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Thjis wrote on Frontlane's profile.
Congratts Front :))
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Thank you was fun working with you my friend!:D
Basketman wrote on Frontlane's profile.
Congrats for a second run!
Basketman wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Congrats!
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Frontlane's profile.
Congratulations and welcome to the team!:D ✨
Top Bottom