Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Jun 23, 2020
My reason for sharing this is as follow.
i got banned for 7 days for "skybasing". sitting on top of a roof of a building (where there is no build limit). (2020)

back in 2016 i got warned. and banned for 1 day for camping. i think that this not fair because people get harder punishment for being a passive player and trying to have fun with your friends. then does not involve sweating my bridges and pvp with a typicial pretty boy skin with the username "ill_Slxy_U".
im just trying to have fun again and i really like to have a reset on the past punishments. because lets be clear. we were little kids for the most part.
and playing passive "camping" is just a play style and is used for outsmarting the oppent who is not being carefull enough. (and maby you should put a shorter time limit on a skywars game to increase interaction.

also lower the build limit because sometimes im just chilling after a fight and someone records me sitting in a tower and asking me to come down. NOW . or ill get reported and banned. now i thing this is something that you should ban before i feel forced by a other player to do something i dont want

feel free to respond

Tinoootje (gold rank playing sinds ~2014)
(and i got muted for saying "fukboy" like what the ****. i see people say "wtf' but i never saw then being punshisd

Reactions: LlTE

Technosword

Forum Expert
Apr 21, 2020
US
Ok I’ll admit this one stumped me. Your appeal was denied, however, I don’t believe you were camping. At least in your second ban, you seemed to get down after you were warned and used at as a strategy. The other player could have gotten to you and you didn’t make it impossible to get to you. I’m not staff, but I assume you were banned because you have a history of camping, not because in that clip you were skybasing. I would like to hear someone else’s opinion on this. Here’s the video: Link

Fesa

Quality Assurance
Team CubeCraft
🧪 Quality Assurance
💌 Customer Support
Oct 17, 2016
Yoitsu
Pronouns
She/Her
I not sure if I would have reported this as camping. Depends on if the stairs were blocked off, if they were I 'd say yes, I would have reported it since the only way to get to you would be building up to which you just used your bow. Making you practically unreachable. If they weren't I wouldn't have since you could just take the stairs up.
And saying he got down doesn't really matter. He didn't get down because of the warning, ... he got down because he shot the other player off and only needed to do like 2 hits to kill them.

From what I've seen being accepted/denied in camping reports is mostly the unreachable part, the high matters of course but if you're unreachable without pearls (and fairly high) you're skybasing. If you're under island, just don't. In Skywars sure you can break the island. In Eggwars, DON'T.

And I got muted for saying "fukboy" like what the ****. I see people say "wtf' but I never saw then being punished
This is because abbreviations of swear words are allowed. Abbreviations of (death) threats are not.

Reactions: Dutchyyy

ItzEnd3r

Forum Expert
Aug 18, 2019
Boulder
www.cubecraft.net
I personally dont see that as camping and kinda find it unreasonable that using a bow + having highground is now considered camping??? using highground to regen or to organize your inventory is completely reasonable imo and I definitely wouldn't have reported you for this.

Jun 23, 2020
He did not even try to reach me he was just shooting me the hole time. Then as he tries to reach me i shoot because of the cause of karma for bom spamming him.
a other thing.
I got muted for saying “lucky dog” when the guy had a dog as skin and killed me. So i find that unfair.

Reactions: ItzEnd3r
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

UncleSpect wrote on s4mways's profile.
thanks for the follow! 🎈
Asking... Schedule meetings... Writing questions... Recording... Editing... Rendering... Before preparations... Finished:D Redo! Asking... A system I have built up while working on the Sapphire Interviews Series!:D More videos and more info will come!
Matriox wrote on Basketman's profile.
uhu :thisisfine:
Kloska wrote on Eli's profile.
Happy birthday!
Capitan wrote on Eli's profile.
Happy birthday Elivat!
Top Bottom