Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Murvon

Oct 16, 2020
Hong Kong
Many people know that there are lots of TNT in the middle of some maps like Ping-pong and Mushroom, but have you actually used it as a weapon?

In Mushroom, I usually mid-rush, get the tnt before someone blows it up, go back to my starting island, place a pressure plate at the stairs and chunk the tnt under it lmao
In Ping-pong, I get the tnt and hide it inside one of the balls on the starting islands, and then pop a button on it. I’ll lure someone in, press the button, block the bridge and watch him go kaboom.

(do remind me if this is actually against the rules)

Herbubulle

Jul 3, 2020
The JOJOLands
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
Many people know that there are lots of TNT in the middle of some maps like Ping-pong and Mushroom, but have you actually used it as a weapon?

In Mushroom, I usually mid-rush, get the tnt before someone blows it up, go back to my starting island, place a pressure plate at the stairs and chunk the tnt under it lmao
In Ping-pong, I get the tnt and hide it inside one of the balls on the starting islands, and then pop a button on it. I’ll lure someone in, press the button, block the bridge and watch him go kaboom.

We can get tnt in Arcade map too, and on bedrock, we can ignite them with a fire aspect sword hahaha

Reactions: Murvon
Jul 5, 2021
Texas 🤠
Pronouns
He/They

my brother usually makes a tnt cannon and terrorizes the team next to us lol

Members Online

Latest profile posts

This is YOUR daily dose of facts #20-
More tornadoes occur in the United Kingdom per square mile than in any other country in the world.
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Capitan's profile.
Congratulations on hitting over 4 000 in Reaction Score! 💙
some people need to talk to their internet provider to buy them a gym membership because theyre too FAT to take knockback
Top Bottom