Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

how to tell cube craft that you do videos on theiserver

• go to the server and check for people with you tuber ranks

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

ericgames234

Nov 9, 2016
guys how do you tell cube craft that you are a youtuber? because i play and record egg wars and i don't know how to tell the company that i do that plz help me and comment

Thaus

Forum Expert
Jul 6, 2016
In a chicken coop
guys how do you tell cube craft that you are a youtuber? because i play and record egg wars and i don't know how to tell the company that i do that plz help me and comment
Also, it would be sort of nice to put it in the Bug reports/Support section next time but this works too.
Here is the link where you apply: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1...38B88w_JU5jX6JaW8n9-m4hDOihg/viewform?c=0&w=1 you need 40'000 subscribers and 4 videos on Cubecraft with the IP in the description, @CyanYellow lock please
This is correct but however CCG MAY make a few exceptions especially those who speak in a language that most youtubers do not speak.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on Dualninja's profile.
Hey Dual! 👋
How are you doing? :)
Reesle wrote on __obektev__'s profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums! Hope you enjoy your time here :)
Reesle wrote on Otherworld's profile.
Cool banner!
LitDs have been about the normal, human-to-human relationships in the world, so there's a lot of ideas that I want to write, that are not so grand or lore-focused.

But I don't really want to write anymore.

I literally went through today with no motivation to do ANYTHING... help me.
This past week has seriously been the worst. Terrible things keep happening one after the other.
Top Bottom